~ Chapter 48 ~ Bravery Is Worth A Prize.

~ Neuvillette's Perspective ~

" Morax Leave at once." I commanded rising from my seat.

" I have enough entitlement to say No. Lucette." He replied

The anger and range inside of me kept building up as now my patience was being tested to the limits.

" I do not want a dead Archon in my office. Leave." I commanded again

" Like I said before, I will not be leaving until I my business is done." He spoke coldly

I turned around to look in the room around me

Colette was Holding Furina's hand ever so tightly whilst trying to calm her down, also trying to calm herself down at the same time, Charlotte was also leaning on Colette scared for her life. Navia was in Clorinde's embrace Clorinde not daring to let her go.

But as I turned to look at Wrio. He looked petrified and scared for his life as his eyes meet Morax's. The fear just saddened me a bit as he was so scared it hurt me to see him so scared.

" Morax for one and one Final time. Leave this office immediately." I said once more

" I will not." He replied

But just as I was about to react he used his elemental power and created a Geo's sphere around Wriothesley encasing him in there. I was too late! I was meant to create a sheild around him first. I immediately reached out and created shield around Furina, Colette, Charlotte, Navia and Clorinde.

" Don't bother protecting them. I simply want this one." He spoke as he pointed towards Wrio in the shield.

Wriothesley wasn't awake nor did he look like he was breathing. He simply laid in that Geo shield Not moving a single muscle.

" MORAX STOP YOUR BEHAVIOR AT ONCE." I yelled

" I told you no. I will continue till I am pleased, what it will only take.. Ah yes one more minute then he's dead. That should work."

Dead? No no this is not happening Wrio will not die. I looked around frantically as there was nothing powerful enough I could do to stop him at this moment. Right now he is too strong using all of his elemental power to kill a being. Someone would need to attack him for some of this power to vanish so I can then get Wrio out of that shield.

" Neuvillette!" Wrio yelled as he was in the Geo shield.

As I turned I saw him winching in pain as he called my name.

" Neuvillette p- please!" He begged whilst winching in pain

Then everything came rushing to me Women were in the office stressing, My Wrio is about to die in a few seconds if I don't act. Have I Finally Lost It All?

" 15 more seconds Lucette." Zhongli said coldly

" NEUVILLETTE LET US OUT OF THE SHEILD!" Furina yelled.

" H- Huh!?"

" LET US OUT NOW!" Charlotte shouted

I let the shield I encased them in leave and Colette lunged out of the shield taking a sword from a shelf and. Lunging into Zhongli forcing the sword to cut through a part of his arm. once the sword cut through a part in his arm.

Zhongli winched in pain. Causing his power to Fault. There I go and act. I immediately recited these words.

" Sovereigns to Teyvat.. I Lucette Neuvillette, Hearby Declare My Dragon Form Aware!"

I soon started to transform. My hair Turing from white to A strong blue, My antennas slowly morphing into horns, Wings slowly forming out of thin air and my eyes Glowing a strong blue.