~ Chapter 46 ~ A New Threat.

~ Neuvillette's Perspective ~

I arrived home with Wrio just behind me. I opened the door for both of us letting us inside.

" Have I ever told you how gorgeous your house is Neuvi?" Wrio started

" Funny enough you haven't really talked about my house much." I added

" Your house just matches your Personality its cute."

" M- Matches my personality?" I questioned

" Well yeah. Not that I can explain it to you in a way you would understand.."

" Sure. Whatever floats your boat Wrio." I said chuckling

We then went to the kitchen as I was gonna prepare dinner. But as I turned to Wrio he looked at me a bit annoyed.

" What. Not gonna let me cook alone now?" I asked

He pouted slightly and turned his head to face the other direction. But I just went to the fridge and got him a carrot and onion.

" Here, cut these for me." I said giving him the vegetables

He then turned around and looked much happier as he now had something to do.

I went to go and tend to the pots on the stove and when I turned around Wrio had already finished cutting the vegetables. Not to mention three were cut to perfection, I stared at the cut vegetables in a bit of shock as I never expected such high work from a the Duke Of Meropide.

" What? Thought I couldn't cut carrots and onion?" He asked looking at me a bit confused

" Not that I thought you couldn't cut them but you cut them to perfection as well."

He then chuckled and handed me the vegetables on a tray. I took them and added them to a pot.

" How long until the food is done?" He asked

" Why, You hungry?"

" A bit."

I smirked at this comment and began to add on it.

" Then why don't you have a starter.." I said whilst smirking

" Huh? A starter what do you mean starter?" He questioned

I thane walked towards him kissing him on the cheek.

" The starter is in front of you Wrio." I muttered in his ears.

He tried to speak but words didn't form, so he smirked and next thing I knew I. Was begging picked by the duke and carried somewhere.

" Wrio where on Teyvat are you taking me?"

" A bedroom. More specifically your bedroom."  

" My bedroom?" I questioned

" Mhm." He agreed

Next thing I knew I was in my bedroom.  And Wrio gently carried me onto my bed but before I could say anything he leaned in and kissed me. A nice fairly gentle kiss on the lips. But as he pulled away he immediately leaned in for another kiss.

" Wri-." I tried to speak

But he just covered my mouth with his hand and leaned in to go and place kisses on my neck.

" Soft or Hard?" He asked

" Soft or hard? What do you mean."

He chuckled and then spoke

" my clueless little Sovereign." He spoke whilst chuckling

I opted to talk again but was stopped when he kissed a certain spot on my neck the Left side on the Bottom. All sovereigns naturally have a weak spot located somewhere on their neck, while mine is on the Bottom Left side of my neck. If someone were to touch that part I would do something so Disgraceful Wrio would be stunned than amazed.