Prologue

YOLO. You only live once.

People engage in extreme, thrilling and risky activities as a way of enjoying life. 

There seems to be this notion in certain groups of people that extreme activities play a big role for someone to say that they have lived their life to the fullest. Is that the only way to make the most out of the one and only life people have?

When does the idea of risky behaviors become less worrisome? When someone wants to make the most of their additional time? When someone wants to make the most of their limited time? Is it both? Or will it ever be not distressing?

So, what does it truly mean to live?

Sarah and Matteo, both athletes, both achievers, both champions, both well-known in their respective sports and both used to living active lifestyles, will leave their routine-led lives to go on separate personal quests to find their own meaning of life and live their lives to the fullest. Somewhere along their individual journeys, they will find their way to each other and learn that life is more than just the concept of YOLO. Life is a lot more about a force called love.

Love will take them to places they've never been. Love will give them the hope they thought was long gone. Love will show them the strength they didn't realize they had. And love, the greatest force there is, will bring their two warrior hearts together to fight the battle awaiting them called life.