Chapter 37: That time

Location: Qua-toyne city, Qua-toyne principalities, Rodenius
7th September, 1632, 11:00 AM

Princess Lumies travels to Qua-toyne for an insights on their current societies and life quality, she was surprised that the city is much more bigger and more advance than the one in Louria, it doesn't even give off a feeling of agricultural nation. It like a metropolis you would find in superpowers capital.

Over to their parliament, she was lucky to be able to participate as Altarus representative. She said her speeches on a podium which broadcast throughout entire Eastern region which include Altarus too.

"I stand here today, as a miracle or pure luck for me to be able to escape Parpaldian grasp. I apologize for leaving you all behind, I hope the wills of people of Altarus will never surrender! We will fight against them! How could we let them get away for oppressing our peoples and nation? We won't let them away! And this is 'That time' and it has come. In this war, it clearer than a days that Parpaldia is losing against United States and allies! Take this chance and break yourself out of their chain!"

A clap come from all over the parliament, her speeches is absolute and filled with confidence and determination for freeing her peoples. Liberation of Altarus is close.

In some other part of Eastern region, political turmoil are looming around the parts mostly for control of power however those are dealt with by Rodenian forces, it seem like this whole situation is going to be a mess like the one on Earth. Parpaldian-American war have many consequences and will effect the whole world like never before, not even Gra Valkas invasion of 2nd Civilized area can come close.

Location: Ganzir bastion, Valgrin's kingdom, Parpaldia empire
7th September, 1632, 2:10 PM

It been 2 days since initial attack on bastion, they were able to hold off somehow but they can't get too ahead of themselves.

"..This is driving me crazy, it a miracle that we're able to survive the attack" Celiné complain.

Sitting asides her is Captain Schaun, who is responsible on the frontline and seen combat against American troops.

"Surely a miracle, if we don't get those 'thing' around I'm not sure if we could hold on for a single day"

He pointed to his right, revealing a weapons Parpaldia has been hiding along.

"That.."

It seem far too ridiculous for Parpaldia to have these.. walkers knock off, she was surprised to know about this but what can these thing do?

"Miracle? nice joke" a voice come from behind them.

"Greeting, Lord Valgrin!"

They greeted the figures, Valgrin watched the situation of this battle for a while and want it to change. He don't want this bastion to be entirely eradicate.

"Won't it be so miracle if our logistics wasn't completely cut off?"

He add up on the news, their logistics and supplies line has been cut off completely though not close to running out of ration and ammunition, it would still proved crucial for the troop's morale.

"..It been going downhill like this ever since they landed" She replies.

"Oh?" He look in questioned.

"The aircraft they used, carpet bomb the total area of the bastion leaving no space to spare.. I didn't count how much time they striked but for the past 3 days I can speculated that they already airstrike us over 300 times.." She tighten her fists as she said.

"Carpet bomb? Air strike? That a weird terms you got there Major" Schau ask her.

"Nothing to worry about" She replies.