Chapter 48: Sunk with all hands

Location: Washington DC, United States of America, outside of Civilized area
16th July, 1633, 4:00 PM

They are having the same problem as Soviet union, US tried their best to stay neutral in this war. The Third Civilized area goes up in flame as the violent faction are more aggressive than they have ever been, US forces has been looking to seize this problem by deploying the use of forces in the area. After a year they landed in Philade continent again.

"..The supplies what about it" Leader of the faction ask his man.

"Well we couldn't get our hand on that since Parpaldia mobolized their armies. Now the United States is coming!"

"Coward! We fear no one even if it United States.. tell our guys to be on guard! We will raid a couple more Parpaldia city"

A voice was transmitted through the radio, coming from a scout they sent beforehand.

"We have spotted an army belong to United States! They come with those crazy armored vehicles, hundred of 'em! We should retreat!"

"No! We stay! We have come this far.. we're not going back!"

"But-"

"Shit! What is that!?" Man that was guard their hideout shout.

They go out of the hideout and was met with flying aircraft. The color is white, contradict with the orange skies.

Though has no eyes, they still could feel it watching them

"W-what is that!?"

"Hell if I know!"

A sound reach them, a spark come out of it wings. Hellfire missile heading toward them at the speed of sound before obliterating them along with their hideout in a blitz. Cleaning operation has start, even among this world war they still couldn't stay still. However thing would not go peacefully for them as time goes on.

Location: Balkans sea
18th July, 1633, 10:00 AM

Eastern fleets of Gra Valkas empire is sailing out toward the target knowing full well that they might as well not make it alive, their superiority is still there in term of strategic planning and such. They settled at the port they set up a year ago and begin the operation on making this battle quick and a guarantee victory. This is the largest concentration of naval forces by a single country the world will witness and there is even bigger battle coming.

"According to our information we have right now is that Milishian fleet has approximately 78 ships as of right now. 9 is battleship type and 6 is an aircraft carrier, however we do not find any counter to our submersible ship" Caesar said.

"That certainly a big numbers. And about that they got no counter to our submersible ship.. does that mean..?"

"Yes, what the Soviet called it 'Submarine' will be essential and a game changer in this battle"