2/24

A/N: Platonic yanderes! Also, if you have any ideas/things you want to see feel free to leave a comment! I am just going off of whatever is in my head and have no set in stone ideas for chapters.

You were glad the bus station you were waiting at had a small cafe attached where you could stay warm. Snow slowly drifted down from the sky, covering everything in a layer of white. You sat at one of the small tables, nursing down a hot tea as you waited for the bus that would take you out of here.

The cafe had such a lovely and welcoming atmosphere. Soft jazz was playing through the speakers and the place smelled like delicious baked goods. You had used the last of your money, left over from the bus ticket, to buy some food for the road. 

Everything else, the phone, wallet, clothing and credit card they had gotten you was left behind. The clothing you wore had been stolen from your 'siblings' who didn't get trackers sewn into everything they owned. 

'The 10:35 bus is now arriving. All ticket holders, please proceed to the loading area with your luggage. I repeat the 10:35 bus is now arriving.' You smiled at the waitress who had served you. She seemed really nice and you hoped she had a nice day. With that you grabbed the small paper bag of baked goods and placed them into the pocket of your 'brother's' winter coat. 

While the driver had given you a suspicious look when you handed him your ticket, you refuted it with a neutral look and he'd waved you forward. Apparently a 16 year old traveling alone at night raised some red flags but not enough for someone to question it too much.

The coach bus seat wasn't as bad as you were expecting and you curled into yourself quickly. Another young woman had taken the seat beside you and soon the bus rumbled to life, charging off into the winter wonderland and away from them. You were finally free!

----------

When you woke up you instantly felt that something was wrong. It was still dark out, probably close to 3 AM, and most everyone seemed asleep. You looked out the tinted window and flinched when you saw a fancy black sports car pulling up beside the bus. 

It was them, but how had they found you? You'd ditched anything that could have a tracker... unless they'd put one in you somehow. Your fingers found your neck, feeling around for anything that could be a tracker. When you couldn't feel anything there you searched your arms, then your legs.

You froze as you found a new scar, right above your left ankle. When you pushed on it there was more resistance then if it had been regular flesh, muscle or bone. They had put a tracker in you without your knowledge.

There was no safe way for you to remove it. You didn't have any kind of knife or razor, you had no medical experience to stop the blood flow. You'd likely pass out from pain the second you tried to dig it out from beneath your skin. You were stuck.

The sports car sped up so it was in front of the bus before turning and blocking the road. The driver swerved and the icy road only worsened the turning. The bus sped off of the road, tipping over sideways before coming to a stop in a ditch.

Your head was bleeding and you'd hit it hard against the window. Some of the other people were injured or unconscious, you could hear as others panicked. You'd lay limply in your seat, if you undid your seatbelt you'd fall across the bus and land on someone.

Your ears rang and your head ached. With the last of your adrenaline you decided to do something stupid. A final act of defiance. You grabbed a shard of broken glass, the window in front of you had shattered and you could just barely reach it.

You slowly put it to your ankle and cut as deep as you could, whimpering in pain. You blacked out for a second as you stuck your fingers into the bleeding wound and dug deeper. You finally pulled out the small tracker, covered in your blood. Your hand tightened around the shard as the world started to blur and fade away.

You could just barely make out the sound of someone opening the window beside you and then someone pulling you out of the wrecked bus. Everything went quiet.

----------

You're warm when you finally wake up fully. Your entire body feels heavy and faint. Someone is running their fingers through your hair and someone else is holding your hand. Opening your eyes is a struggle, as well as forming coherent thoughts.

"Ah! I think they're finally awake! Fredrick, go get dad!" A girl says beside you. It's your 'older sister', Yelena.

"I went with dad to bring them back. Go get him yourself. Why don't you bring them some food and water on your way back as well?" Fredrick asks. 

"You might've brought them back but they're injured! You can't blame it all on father's driving!"

Right before the two can start to bicker a door is opened. Two sets of footsteps enter and you recognize them immediately. It's 'father' and 'mother'. When they'd first brought you here they'd tried to insist on mom and dad but you'd refused. You'd never insult your real parents by making them share that title with these... monsters!

"Momma, why aren't they opening their eyes? They're awake right?" That would be your 'younger brother', Andy. He was probably being carried by mother again. Looks like the entire family is right here, waiting for you.

"Y/N got hurt, remember? Because of that they got given special night night juice to keep them asleep while Doctor Trevor came and helped them. You remember Doctor Trevor, right Andy?" Mother explained. There was a sudden weight beside you on the bed followed by the seven year old crawling on top of you. He poked you and you involuntarily groaned as your head started to throb with pain.

"That wasn't very nice Andy. Y/N has a bandage there so you shouldn't touch it." Father gently scolded. The pain escalated and you managed to roll yourself onto your side, vomiting onto whatever you were laying on.

Instantly someone was picking you up and holding you close as you finally found the strength to open your eyes a crack. The light brought on another bout of nausea as you coughed, trying not to gag.

"Shhh, everything's okay. It's just a symptom of the concussion. Here, lets move you somewhere else." Father shushed as he carefully carried you away. You could hear the rest of the family trailing behind as you were carried somewhere. You fell asleep again and when you next awoke you were in a dim, quiet room.

Looking around you recognized the confinement room you'd been in the first few months of your kidnapping. You would've preferred nearly anything to this, even the bedroom they'd decorated for you that felt both nothing like you and way too personally attuned. 

"You're finally awake. Are you feeling alright? You look a little pale." Sitting at your bedside were father and mother, watching you with expectant eyes. Those words reminded you of the day you'd first woken up here, the day they kidnapped you.

You were right back to square zero.