16 / 24

If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing, never ever become a nanny would be number one. What you were told about your current employer was that he was a single dad with twin boys. What you were not told was that everyone in this family was straight up psychotic. 

You glared angrily at the boys. You were tied to an office chair with so much wrapping paper you physically couldn't move. Your mouth was covered with duct tape and one of the bows people stick on packages and you had been forced into a reindeer headband. For 11 year olds they were surprisingly strong.

Needless to say, you were not happy and you'd be quitting the second someone released you. The pay was no longer a justifiable reason to stay after all the horror the twins had put you through. 

Speaking of the twins, they both entered the room, leading their father who was blindfolded. After a silent out of three both of them ripped off the blindfold revealing you, in your tied up glory looking absolutely pissed off.

"Aww! Boys, you shouldn't have!" Their father cooed, hugging them both. "They look so perfect like that."

You let out an irate, and muffled, groan from your position. Of course he wouldn't help you at all, he'd probably implanted the idea in the boys' minds anyway.

"You're welcome father!" "It was our pleasure!" The twins say simultaneously. You let your head fall backwards, lamenting your life and what it had lead to. 

Another note to your past self, invest in scissors to free yourself when tied up by demon twins and their crazy dad.