23 / 24

A/N: Last day! Yippie! Gonna be short but I'm tired from holiday prep (and catching up chapter wise).

You smiled as you turned off the stove. While you normally hated cooking dinner for your kidnapper, she'd had this meal coming for a while. You made chili. Or well, it looked like normal chili. Only you'd dumped in an entire bottle of the hottest hot sauce you could find in her kitchen into her bowl.

You set the table, carefully keeping your excitement under wraps as you made sure she got the spiked bowl while you got the normal one. It paid off almost immediately as you watched her face flush and she started to hiccup.

"This is really -hic- spicy! How much -hic- sauce did you use?" She asked.

"Only a little bit. Is something wrong?" You asked deviously. You made a show of taking a huge spoonful of chili and having absolutely no reaction.

"Not at all. I just -hic- need some milk." She said, excusing herself. It was five minutes later that she stormed back into the kitchen, milk carton in hand.

"You spiked my bowl with hot sauce?!" She yelled. You burst out laughing, ignoring as she had to take another sip of milk to combat the hot sauce.

"You left me alone in the kitchen. Plus, it was funny." You laughed, trying to catch your breath.

"We'll see how funny it is when I make you sleep in the basement tonight."

"You'd get lonely and join me." You answered, taking another bite of your dinner.

"How dare you know me so well?" She asked, taking her seat again.

"You were the one that kidnapped me. I'm just trying to find some positive things about it so I don't go insane."