22 / 24

A/N: Platonic yandere

You were hiding under your covers, trying to cry as quietly as possible. Your shoulder hurt, he had probably dislocated your arm. It wouldn't be the first time he'd gotten mad that you had forgotten something. Normally he chalked it up to you being a stupid kid, his dumb dumb little sibling.

Today must've been a bad day. Was your 'welcome home big brother!' not excited enough for him? Had you forgotten something? You weren't sure, all you knew was you'd messed something up and you'd gotten hurt for it.

There was a gentle knock at the door of your room. You ignored it, trying to stifle your sobbing as you heard the door open.

"H- hey, Y/N? Are you alright? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" You choked on your sobs, paralyzed in fear. You didn't want to be hurt again! What of he suddenly decided your room wasn't clean enough? He needed to leave. You needed him to leave.

"Felix! I already told you to leave them alone for right now! What you did was very upsetting and they're not going to just forget that!" Your dad yelled. You flinched hard as someone suddenly sat on the bed. The pulling of the sheets hit your shoulder making you scream before blacking out for a few seconds.

You came to being pulled from under your covers by frantic hands. You tried to squirm. You didn't want to be touched! You didn't want to be looked at! You wanted to be back under the dark covers where you could pretend you were at home, not here. You could envision your real parents debating on whether or not to wake you up, not these fakes! 

The thought of your parents made you start sobbing again. What had you ever done to deserve this? Why was this your destiny?

"Honey, I know it hurts. It's gonna hurt more when your dad pushes it back into place but it needs to happen, okay? Just hold my hand and look into my eyes. Take a deep breath baby." Your mother said. She wasn't your real mother, just someone who'd told you to call her by that title.

She was right about one thing, it hurt. You blacked out again, going limp as your arm socket was pushed back into place. When you came to mom was talking quietly, but angrily, to your big brother who had tears streaming down his face. Beside you, dad held a needle preparing it.

He smiled down at you when he saw you were awake. He showed you the needle, as if that made anything less scary.

"It'll help with the pain, but it'll make you a little drowsy. Don't you worry, honey, this will never happen again." You let the drug take over as soon as it had been injected. You hoped you dreamed of your parents living happily and got a momentary reprieve from this nightmare.