19 / 24

"Ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety nine bottles of beer!"

"That is the third time you've restarted." Your captor pointed out. Yeah, captor. For some reason this girl decided that just asking you out on a date was lame so she kidnapped you instead. Currently, you were both in your temporary bedroom (read: her basement). She was working on her laptop while you were trying to entertain yourself.

"It's not like your basement is the most interesting place. Maybe invest in a TV or some books." You countered. "Take one down, pass it around, ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall!"

"If I have to listen to you sing that one more time, I'm going to go insane. You wouldn't want your girlfriend to go insane, right?" She said with a smile. You stared directly into her eyes for a minute.

"Ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall!" You sung the second she started to look a little relieved. She groaned, massaging her temples as she gave you an annoyed look.

"Could you sing anything else?? Please darling?" She begged you. You smiled and nodded. 

"Of course! Anything for my beloved girlfriend." You said sweetly. She smiled at you and went back to her work. You gave her ten seconds to work in peace.

"London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down! London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady!"

"Please tell me you're done." She begged. You smiled wider.

"Build it up with wood and clay, wood and clay, wood and clay! Build it up with wood and clay, my fair lady!"

"There's more verses?!" She asked, sounding genuinely pained.

"Wood and clay will wash away, wash away, wash-!" Your beautiful singing was interupted as she shoved her laptop into your lap.

"Buy whatever you need. Just please, please, stop." You grinned as you instantly started to pick out some things that you wanted. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.