14 / 24

A/N: Gonna be another quick chapter because i'm exhausted but i'll try and have some longer updates this weekend

The room you were in was dark. Your entire body felt numb, you couldn't move at all. It was like you had sleep paralysis, forced to watch but you couldn't do anything about it.

A light flickered on, illuminating the dim room you were in. It was a bedroom, you were propped up against the headboard. There were curtains around the bed, blue ones to match the duvet, and faint music could be heard from beyond.

"You're awake." A voice from your right said. You strained your eyes trying to see who it was but you couldn't move your head. "The drugs aren't out of your system yet, are they?"

You couldn't answer, forced to lie there still. You could only listen and see what was in your line of sight.

"Don't try and move. Not only have the drugs not worn off yet but you'll find yourself adequately restrained to the bed. Any kind of sudden motion or fighting attempt could result in an injury." The voice continued. You were growing more and more panicked with every word. You needed to move... to break free! Where even were you?!

"Your breathing indicates a state of panic. Understandable, but unwarranted. I will not hurt you, nor will I torture you. Any harm will be that you inflict upon yourself. On top of that, I will give you everything you've ever wanted."

You didn't know this person. How would they know what you've wanted? They shouldn't. Yet their tone indicated a deeper understanding of yourself. They scared you even more. Why were they doing this to you? What had you done? Almost as if hearing your thoughts they answered.

"You're here because I love you, and I won't let you escape me, ever. I can provide for you darling so let me. Okay?"