Chapter 25: Who's Sure to Win?

“This name… is very cool.”

Lin Bei smiled and accepted the friend request.

“Bro, do you want to train with our team?”

As soon as he accepted him as a friend, Lin Bei received a message.

“Not interested.”

Lin Bei casually dealt with a group of tainted-blood miners and walked deeper into the dungeon.

“Don’t be in a hurry to refuse! We’re from the Nine Heavens team. If you come, you can directly go to our second team. If your performance is not bad, you can directly play for the team in real matches!”

“Hm? Nine Heavens team?”

Lin Bei was stunned when he heard this. He took a closer look at this person’s ID and asked in surprise, “Brother, you’re not the Longevity Sword of the Nine Heavens team, are you?”

“Damn? How did you find out?”

On the other side, Nine Heavens was dumbfounded. Only his club members knew his account on the new server. How did this kid figure out?

Lin Bei was stunned. It was indeed him.

As for how he guessed it?

Because he beat the man to it and took over the ID the man used in their previous life!

Moreover, at this time, regarding the professional player who had a deep hatred for Apollo, and was also from the Nine Heavens team, who else could it be other than you, the “always second-the-best”?

However, it was really fate that they had added each other as friends so early.

“Let’s not talk about how I found out. On the other hand, it’s not that simple for you to crush Apollo.”

Lin Bei said with a smile.

In his previous life, the Longevity Sword had level-SSS talent and successfully defeated Apollo. However, in this life… It was hard to say.

“Dude, what are you talking about?”

Chen Changsheng was enraged. How was he inferior to Apollo?

“How about this? I won’t join your team, but if you want to become stronger, you can consider joining the Azure Plume Guild. I’ll teach you PK skills when I’m free. Don’t worry, it’s free.”

“Damn? So arrogant?”

Chen Changsheng was numb. Damn it, what kind of tricks did this kid have? He actually dared to teach him PK techniques? Was he drunk? Even if he was defeated by Apollo, he was still one of the top three contestants in the current Alliance!

You? You want to guide me?

Are you kidding me?

Still…

Azure Plume, right?

Alright, I’ll wait for you!

You want to guide me, right? When the time comes, I’ll let you see what true hell is!

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth curled up as he closed the chat window. When he said that he wanted to teach Chen Changsheng, he was not joking.

The technology and experience he had now came from ten years later. Be it skills, tactics, or the understanding of the game, other players could not compare to him at this stage. Even top WWL professional players could not!

“I can consider pulling him into my team. Coincidentally, I have a few level-S talents that are suitable for him. Forget it, let’s talk about it when the time comes.”