Chapter 183: Sword Shadow Clones!

“Eh?”

At this moment, beside Lin Bei, Jian Ba said in a puzzled voice, “Why does the aura of the figure in front of me feel familiar?”

“That’s right. I also have a faint sense of familiarity.”

Qiqi nodded as well.

Lin Bei was a little surprised.

An existence that Qiqi and Jian Ba felt familiar with at the same time?

Could it be that the stranger was one of the Nine Sword Guards like them?

However, he did not feel any familiarity with the figure in front of him. In other words, it was one of the few Sword Guards he had never seen before.

The red-robed golden-haired man was originally on his way. His gaze kept searching the riverbank, but soon, his gaze froze. He looked at the sky in the distance. There, three powerful auras were rapidly approaching.

“Why do they feel familiar?”

The red-robed golden-haired man frowned slightly and said in a deep voice, “Could it be that those people from the Primordial World used their clones to descend to the lower realm? That shouldn’t be the case. This clone of mine was only left behind before I broke through to the Legendary stage. Now that the Abyss hasn’t descended, the spatial barrier should be extremely firm. If they want to come down, my main body in the Primordial World should be able to sense it.”

“Strange, could they be native creatures of this world?”

The golden-haired man looked puzzled, “That’s not right. Most of the aboriginal creatures treat this River of Life as a Holy Land. Flying around the River of Life is a blasphemy against the Holy Land, so they shouldn’t be aboriginal creatures!”

“In that case, could they be someone from the Bright World who accidentally entered this world?”

As the blond man thought about this, his eyes lit up. “Yes, they must be from the Bright World. My chance is here! After being trapped here for so many years, I can finally leave!”

At the thought of this, the blond man’s speed suddenly increased by a level and he ran towards the three figures in the distance!

“The other party is quite fierce. Let’s go, the three of us will attack together!”

“Alright!”

“Yeah.”

Lin Bei saw that the figure in the distance suddenly increased his speed. His gaze darkened, and the Blood Shadow Guns in his hands immediately condensed two energy beams, one dark and one red. With the enhancement of the Bloodthirst Dao and the Phantom Dao in his body, they flew out and targeted the menacing figure!

Although the comprehension of these two Dao Laws was only at the initial stages, they had the enhancement of more than a hundred Dao Laws (10% bonus for every Dao Law that was activated). Therefore, although they were only two Dao Laws at the lowest realm, they erupted with more than ten times the power!

Coupled with the terrifying damage of Extraordinary weapons, the power of the two energy beams had already reached a terrifying level!

Even a Monarch-tier existence would probably die under the attacks of the two guns!

The power of these two guns was at least ten billion in attack power!

“What a powerful attack! Looks like the strength of the people from the Bright World has become much stronger after all these years.”

In the distance, the red-robed golden-haired man looked at the two energy beams that were flying over and grinned. “Floating Light! Drifting Shadow!”