Chapter 172: Obtaining the Divinity Gemstone! A Mountain of Stress!

——

Nanohormone:

After injection, all damage will increase by 50%, and body flexibility will increase by 50%.

Duration: 30 seconds.

——

The attributes that looked normal were actually not.

The increase in all damage was not simple.

Because the calculation of all damage was the “multiplication” of the final damage.

It was not something like “Holy Light Bonus” or “Critical Damage Bonus”.

In human terms, if a person dealt 10,000 damage, with Holy Light bonus 300%, Fire Element bonus 300%, then the final damage of his Fire-type Holy Light skill would be 10,000× (1+300%) +10,000× (1+300%) = 80,000 damage. If all his damage increased by 300%, considering the 300% Holy Light bonus, the final damage would be {10,000 x (1+300%)} × 300% = 120,000 damage.

The difference was still very obvious.

Moreover, the more Buffs there were, the more bonus effects there would be. The effect of all damage increase would also be greater.

Lin Bei took out a nanohormone and injected it into his body, obtaining a permanent “Nanohormone” bonus effect.

Then, he continued to draw.

[Lucky draw successful! Congratulations on obtaining the Divinity Gemstone x1!]

!!!∑(゚Д゚ノ)ノ

What?

I got a Divinity Gemstone?!

Lin Bei was stunned and looked at his inventory.

As expected, a rainbow crystal that looked like a 20-sided die lay quietly in the corner.

Taking a deep breath, Lin Bei looked at its attributes introduction.

——

Divinity Gemstone:

After use, increases 100 points of divinity, synchronizes 100% of attributes, and synchronizes a talent (cannot exceed Level S).

Note: During the refinement of the Divinity Gemstone, your head will be clear, and there is no need to sleep.

——

“???”

It could only transform a talent that did not exceed Level S?

Wasn’t this too much of a scam?

Lin Bei did not believe it. He tested his Unlimited Buff talent, and the notification he received was obvious.

[Detected Talent Level: SSS! Insufficient Divinity Gemstones!]

[Attention! A Divinity Gemstone can only synchronize a Level S talent at most! Synchronizing a high-level talent requires more Divinity Gemstones!]

[Specific consumption: Level SS talent (10 pieces); Level SSS talent (100 pieces); God level (1,000 pieces).]

“Well…”

Lin Bei looked at the system notification window and was dumbfounded.

“Synchronizing SSS-level talent actually costs 100 Divinity Gemstones? Damn…”

Initially, he thought that he only needed one Divinity Gemstone to resolve it. Now, it seemed that he was wrong! And ridiculously wrong!

100 pieces!