Chapter 51: Divinity Dust and Divinity Fragment!

Lin Bei felt his breathing freeze.

The effects of the Divinity Dust and Divinity Fragments were too unbelievable!

——

Divinity Dust

After use: Divinity +1, 1% of basic attributes can be synchronized to reality.

Time consumed: 1 hour.

——

Divinity Fragment

After use: Divinity +5, 5% of basic attributes can be synchronized to reality.

Time consumed: 5 hours.

——

“Is this… for real?!”

Lin Bei’s scalp went numb and he was a little dumbfounded.

In his previous life, he had never heard of such a thing!

“Are you dumbfounded? Haha, it’s no wonder. As a Descended One, you should be the first to obtain a divine item. It’s normal for you to have such a reaction!”

Jian Yi smiled faintly. “You’ve seen the thing. Have you thought about it?”

“How did you obtain this Divinity Powder and Fragment?”

Lin Bei asked impatiently.

“It’s simple. As long as you pass the trial of some Ruins Guardians, you can obtain Divinity Powder.”

Jian Yi explained patiently, “However, you have to challenge the Ruins Guardians who are more than 2,000 years old to have a chance to obtain the Divinity Powder. As for the Divinity Fragment… Generally speaking, only by defeating a guardian of the Emperor-level ruins can you have a chance to obtain it. I obtained this fragment by chance. You can be considered lucky.”

“…I can obtain Divinity Dust by challenging ruins that are more than 2,000 years old? Damn, why didn’t I know!”

Lin Bei was stunned for a while before he suddenly reacted. That’s right. If it were him, he wouldn’t have told anyone about the Divinity Powder!

While others did not know, the right choice was to hoard more Divinity Powder!

In his previous life, in the world ten years later, the existence of a King-tier Boss was not invincible!

Although the Ruins Guardians were extremely powerful, there were still a few people who could defeat them!

“In that case, those people hid this information back then?”

Lin Bei’s eyes moved slightly, and he was even more certain.

“What about Apollo now?”

Lin Bei suddenly realized something. With Apollo’s current strength, could he deal with the Ruins Guardian?

He wasn’t sure.

However, he had to be concerned.

This was because as long as the reaction speed and attributes of a player could keep up with the Ruins Guardian’s, it was not impossible to deal with it.

A normal human’s limit reaction was 0.1 seconds, but what if Apollo took the Genetic Strengthening Potion in the real world and broke through this limit?

Did that mean that he could also defeat a Ruins Guardian who had been around for more than 2,000 years and obtain the Divinity Powder?

Lin Bei took a deep breath.