Chapter 190: Legend of the Original Land? Damn! I'm in the Trap?

“Old man, you said that you’re the Chess Saint? I want to know if Saint is an existence above Gods?”

Lin Bei looked at the smiling white-haired old man at the door and asked.

Ever since the Dao Comprehension System was activated, he had known of a “Saint” realm. However, this was the first time he had seen one for real.

However, even if he activated the Eye of Stars with all his might, he still could not detect any information about this self-proclaimed “Black and White Chess Saint”!

The old man smiled and said, “The cultivators in the world are divided into four levels: Mortal, Spirit, Divine, and Saint.”

“According to your theory, below the Extraordinary Realm is the Mortal Realm. The Spirit Realm is the Extraordinary and Legendary Realm that you know. Above that is the Divine Realm, and above the Divine Realm is the Saint Realm.”

“I’m not talented. I’ve been in the Saint Realm for ten thousand years.”

When Lin Bei heard this, he was shocked.

What?

Below the Extraordinary level, they were actually all at the Mortal level?

As for those above the Extraordinary level, including the Legendary level, they were only at the Spirit Stage?

After all this, I’ve worked so hard to increase my strength, but I’m only at the Mortal Stage now?

Damn, how sad.

“Hehe, little friend, you don’t have to belittle yourself. With your talent, your future achievements will definitely be extraordinary.”

As if seeing that Lin Bei had been dealt a blow, the Black and White Chess Saint smiled and said, “Come in and have a chat.”

Lin Bei took a deep breath and entered the small courtyard with everyone.

The courtyard was not big. There were two trees planted. One was a date tree, and the other seemed to be a date tree too.

In the corner, there was a pond with a group of koi fish.

Beside the pond was a pavilion. There was a chessboard in the pavilion, and spiritual energy surrounded the chessboard.

In the depths of the courtyard was a small house that looked very simple.

“Hong Yi, go get my tea and entertain the guests.”

“Alright!”

Hearing this, Hong Yi’s face lit up and she jogged away.

“By the way, um Senior Chess Saint, I want to know if there are any higher realms above the Saint Realm.”

Lin Bei could not help but ask curiously.

“Hehe, of course.”

When the Black and White Chess Saint heard this, he stroked his beard and said with a smile, “The path of cultivation is endless. Above the Saint Realm is the Original Realm.”

“The Original Realm? Is it related to the Original Land and Original Energy mentioned by Hong Yi? Why do I feel that the aura here is familiar?”

Lin Bei asked.

“That’s right. This place of mine was actually refined from a weakened Original Land.”

The Black and White Chess Saint smiled and said, “However, compared to the true Original Land, it’s still much inferior. As for why you’re familiar with the aura here it should be related to your identity. You’re a Descended One, right?”