Chapter 68: Reality Attribute Surpassing 100! Terrifying Improvement!

“This feeling… is unbelievable!”

Lin Bei muttered. Compared to before, his perception of magic power was clearer!

He even felt a magical energy from the surrounding space.

Some of these energies were as hot as flames, some were as cold as ice, and some were as sharp as blades…

“Could this be… an existence similar to elements mentioned in those novels?”

Lin Bei was in a daze and thought to himself.

He tried to control the magic power to control these elements.

The bone-chilling elemental power was constantly mobilized by his magic power and gathered together.

Soon, a palm-sized icicle appeared in front of Lin Bei.

“It really works!”

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up. With a thought, the icicle dissipated. Soon, a fist-sized fireball appeared. After a while, a sharp blade appeared after the fireball dispersed!

At this moment, Lin Bei was extremely excited.

I can actually… control elemental power?

Opening his attribute panel, Lin Bei looked at it.

——

Name: Lin Bei

Profession: None

Constitution: 80.5 (33↑)

Physical Strength: 45.5 (21↑)

Magic Strength: 153.5 (57 ↑)

Agility: 84 (36↑)

Divinity: 8 (3↑)

——

Compared to before, every attribute had increased by a level!

However, if there was anything different from before, it was that his Magic Strength attribute had exceeded 100 points!

“Could it be that after every attribute breaks through 100 points in reality, similar changes will happen?”

Lin Bei pondered and said, “My Magic Strength has exceeded 100 points. I can feel the power of the elements now. What about the other attributes? What changes will there be?”

Lin Bei could not help but think of the settings related to the attribute breakthrough in Second World. Could this be the attribute breakthrough in the real world?

He carefully sensed the changes in his body and realized that other than Magic Strength, his attributes did not seem to have undergone a qualitative change.

However, the increase in attributes was not useless to him.

Compared to the last time when his attributes were synchronized, his strength, defense, endurance, speed, and reaction speed were better!

Moreover, the range of his Magic Strength detection had also expanded from 40 meters to nearly a hundred meters!

He sensed carefully and found that it was about 84 meters!

It was the same as the Agility attribute points!

“It seems that the use of each attribute is not clearly set like in the game world. In the real world, the use of each attribute is relatively vague and has an effect on each other! Previously, I thought that magic power detection depended on the Magic Strength attribute. Now, it seems to be quite related to the agility attribute!”