Chapter 32: My Buffs Are Invincible!

Thinking of this, Lin Bei looked up at the three of them and told them about his situation.

“What! You actually have three professional slots! You should have said so earlier! This way, we each have one. What’s the point of fighting?”

Edward rolled his eyes and was unhappy.

Do you think I can release those skills casually?

That requires Platinum-rank Soul Crystals!

As for the Frenzy Blood, it required a diamond-grade Soul Crystal!

This was a huge loss!

Edward wailed in his heart, but he could only hide it.

Sigh, he was too impulsive.

Who knew that this kid had three profession slots?

However, at the same time, he secretly heaved a sigh of relief. Since the other party had three profession slots, he could get one no matter what. It was not a loss!

Haha, this was a genius who had single-handedly killed a King-tier Fanatic!

If he trained him well in the future, he would definitely be able to nurture an extraordinary expert for the Holy Temple!

Edward felt much better at that thought.

“Little brother, then let’s advance your profession first. Become a Holy Light Priest first. Don’t worry, with me around, it’s very simple!”

“No! He should advance to a Holy War Priest first! Holy Light Priests don’t have much combat strength! He can transfer later!”

“You’re wrong. My Blade of Judgment is the most powerful! You have to stand aside!”

In an instant, the three of them started arguing.

Although Lin Bei had three professions now, only one could advance. The other two still needed to cultivate from scratch. They were considered part-time professions and not the main profession.

Therefore, the three of them fought until their faces turned red just to fight for the main profession.

“Uh… well, actually, I haven’t thought about it yet.”

Lin Bei said awkwardly, “Don’t I have three profession positions? Other than the advancement of the Priest, I can also choose other professions, so I want to take a look at the other halls. If there’s a suitable one, I can also…”

“Damn! You’re heartless!”

Edward almost vomited blood when he heard that.

The expressions of the other two changed as well, and they became nervous.

“No! You have three profession positions, and you can choose the three Holy Temple professions. With your talent, you can definitely be nurtured by the Holy Temple in the future!”

“That’s right, little brother. Temple benefits are very good.”

At this moment, a bald burly man strode over and laughed loudly. “Haha, I thought something had happened? It turns out that the Descended One from the Heavenly Dao Announcement has come to your side! Kid, I think it’s better for you to join our Bloodshed Tavern! The Holy Temple is filled with fraudsters who don’t have any freedom at all. If you come to our Bloodshed Tavern, you’ll enjoy nothing but freedom!”

“Monka! What did you say?”

“Didn’t you hear what I said? Are you deaf?”

The bald man curled his lips and looked at Lin Bei with shining eyes. “Kid, my profession is Bloodthirsty Berserker. It’s definitely not wrong to follow me!”