Chapter 44: Rich Spoils of War! Ektor, the Headless Horseman Who Escaped!

Lin Bei was overjoyed.

Although he did not obtain the monster’s blood as he wished after killing the King-tier Boss this time, just the Full of Vigor alone made this trip worthwhile.

Shopkeeper Jin of the Holy Light Village had offered 10,000 Bobo coins to buy this skill book!

“What a good start! Looks like I’m in luck!”

Lin Bei smiled and put away Full of Vigor. He looked at the few pieces of equipment on the ground.

Baglas only dropped a total of four pieces of equipment, but these four were all Obsidian-grade equipment!

——

Ice Pure Mirror: Level 45, Obsidian Level, Unidentified.

Frozen Shield: Level 45, Obsidian Level, Unidentified.

Blood Breaking Spear: Level 45, Obsidian Level, Unidentified.

Ice Spirit Staff: Level 45, Obsidian Level, Unidentified.

——

Four unidentified equipment, and they were Level 45. Lin Bei lost interest after taking a look.

He was only Level 25 now. These equipment were 20 levels higher than him. It was not something he could equip now.

——

Frenzied Potion: Advanced Alchemy Potion.

After using it, you will enter a Combat Frenzy state. Damage received will be reduced by 50%, damage dealt increased by 50%.

Duration: 30 seconds.

——

Lin Bei did not hesitate and used the Frenzied Potion to obtain a permanent Combat Frenzy state.

As for the two innate abilities, the Body of Holy Light and the Body of Judgment, that he had activated when he killed the Boss, he had canceled them.

This was because these two abilities looked too high-profile. Once they were activated, Lin Bei would be enveloped by countless golden holy light and blood-colored energy. It was a little ostentatious.

Fortunately, these two talents were his and could be activated at any time. He did not need the Unlimited Buff to lengthen them. Otherwise, it would not be long before he would make the headlines and be discussed by everyone.

The talent of Infinite Buff was very powerful. As long as it was a Buff that benefited him, it could become permanent. Even if he died midway, the Buff would not lose its effect. Moreover, he could activate and deactivate the Buff effect at will.

However, Lin Bei would not do this easily. At most, he would operate it when fighting other players to avoid arousing suspicion. Under other circumstances, he would not do this.

For example, the high-level Buffs he had obtained for free previously. Once he turned them off, these Buffs would all be gone. To him, it was a huge loss!

This was an act of breaking one’s arm.

Therefore, other than Buffs that originated from him like the Body of Holy Light and the Body of Judgment, he would not consider closing the Buffs.

And even if he chose to turn off the Body of Holy Light and the Body of Judgment at the last minute, it was only because the special effects of these two talents were too eye-catching. The kind that was giving him a headache.

“I should keep the two Limit Breaking Skills for now and make plans in the future.”

Lin Bei put away the two Limit Breaking Crystals and was not in a hurry to use them. Instead, he looked at the King’s Insignia. This thing was the reward for the first kill of the King-tier Boss. There was only a limited number of them.