Chapter 121: DPS Surpassing 100 Million! I Want to Be a Dragon Knight!

In the Blood Demon Camp, Lin Bei stood in the air and looked ahead.

In the distance, blood clouds condensed, and a bloody aura assaulted his face, causing his clothes to flutter.

The Blood Demon Army had a total of 100,000 people.

Led by two Monarch-level Blood Demon Generals, there were more than a hundred Emperor-tier Blood Demon leaders and a group of King-level Blood Demon soldiers behind them.

“Human, how dare you disturb the order of my Blood Demon Mystic Realm! You’re dead!”

On the Blood Demon’s side, a blood-colored Bull Demon with bull horns and a steel fork shouted.

Beside him was a graceful woman in red. However, unlike ordinary women, she had a red tail that was covered in blood-red scales.

“Hehe, little brother, why don’t you come with me? I won’t kill you.”

The woman in red smiled foolishly and tempted, “Come on~”

“Hmph, Lucretia, don’t forget why we’re here this time! This human must be punished! As for you… you’d better not cause trouble!”

The Bull-Headed Blood Demon turned his head and glared at the woman in red beside him. He snorted and said, “Even if we don’t kill this human, we have to put him in the Blood Demon Prison and make him a research material for the Blood Demon Hall!”

“Lucal, I don’t need you to tell me what to do!”

The woman in red’s expression turned cold as she said indifferently, “If you’re not convinced, report me to the Blood Demon Hall Master! I hope you can understand that I’m the person in charge of this operation, and you… are just my thug!”

“You…!”

“Cut the crap! The Hall Master is very interested in this human. We have to capture him alive, understand? Don’t think that I don’t know what you’re thinking! You want to eat him and increase your strength, right? Dream on. With me around, don’t even think about succeeding!”

“Hmph! Just you wait!”

Bull-Headed Blood Demon Lucal’s eyes turned cold when he heard this. He snorted and the steel fork in his hand emitted a blood-colored light. “I want to capture him alive, but… if he can’t withstand a beating and dies, don’t blame me!”

With that, he rushed out and aimed at Lin Bei!

“…Uh, I thought you guys were going to have an internal strife. This way, I don’t have to do anything. Looks like it won’t work.”

Lin Bei looked at the Bull-Headed Blood Demon, Lucal, who was charging at him aggressively. He shrugged and took out an Obsidian-grade wand to welcome him.

This magic wand was called the Sword Magic Staff.

It had a passive special effect. It could use a wand as the hilt and condense a magic sword to attack, dealing 200% magic damage to the target.

Most importantly, it could extend the attack range through Magic Strength.

Lin Bei tested it. If he maintained a magic consumption of 10,000 points per second, he could expand the attack range of the Magic Sword to 100 meters!

In other words, with one slash, he could hit a target 100 meters away from him!

If he slashed around, he could directly cover a radius of a hundred meters. Be it damage or coverage, it was very powerful!

Currently, his Magic Power Recovery per second was about 10,000 points, which was just enough to maintain the magical sword special effect.

Moreover, after being strengthened several times, his extreme reaction speed had already increased to 0.01 seconds. In theory, his maximum sword speed per second could reach more than a hundred times!