Chapter 106: Internal Strife! Lin Bei's Trickery!

“Hurry up and go offline! Don’t lose your attributes!”

In the blink of an eye, Chang Qingzi died twice more. He shouted in the guild channel.

“Go offline? You wish! These attacks are continuous! We can’t leave the combat state at all! How can we go offline?”

“That’s right! Moreover, what the hell is this Spirit Confinement Array?! Aren’t we allowed to choose whether to revive from normal death or not? Now that I’m dead, I’m resurrected. After I’m resurrected, I’m dead! I’ve already died 20 times in a row! Although I only lose 5 attribute points at a time, I’ve lost 100 points in total!”

“Damn it, Chang Qingzi! Did you deliberately collude with the Azure Plume Guild to wipe out the other guilds? You even scammed us of a large sum of money! Damn it!”

“Just you wait! In our other servers, we definitely will retaliate against your Green Cloud! I should have thought of it long ago. One is called Green Cloud, and the other is called Azure Plume. If I say that there’s nothing fishy between the two of you, I won’t believe it even if you beat me to death! Chang Qingzi, our grudge is completely formed!”

“…”

The group of people cursed non-stop. They only thought about Green Cloud and Chang Qingzi.

As Chang Qingzi died and was revived again and again, his expression became numb.

“You’re blaming me? Are you crazy?!”

Chang Qingzi cursed angrily, “This is clearly Inner Peace’s doing. It was Azure Plume who did it. What has it got to do with me?! Moreover, can’t you see that our Green Cloud people are also trapped here?”

“Like hell I believe you! You’re doing this to eliminate everyone’s vigilance!”

“That’s right! Wait for our four guilds to besiege your Green Cloud Guild!”

“That’s right! And you’re saying it’s not you? This matter could have been settled with 1,000,000 Gold Coins, but you just paid 2,500,000 Gold Coins! What does 250 mean? Are you mocking our other guilds?”

“Chang Qingzi, you will die a horrible death!”

The group of people cursed even more badly.

Some people from the Green Cloud Guild even cursed.

They had bought the gaming helmet themselves!

A helmet cost 3,000 yuan. Now that their account was crippled, who wouldn’t be angry?

Therefore, Chang Qingzi instantly became the target of everyone’s attack!

Some people even pounced on him and slashed him as soon as they revived.

This way, Chang Qingzi was in a complete tragedy.

The vacuum blades cooperated with everyone and he quickly died more than a hundred times.

Chang Qingzi felt helpless about this.

Damn it, what does this have to do with me?

I’m also a victim!

Inside the Spirit Confinement Array, the group of people died and their attributes dropped crazily.

On the other side, Lin Bei and the others arrived in the sky not far away and looked at everything that was happening in the Spirit Confinement Array below.

Lin Bei controlled the Spirit Confinement Array and kept shrinking the area, gathering 100,000 people. This way, combined with the dense vacuum blades of the Space Slicing Array, they would die at least twice in a second!