Chapter 49: Shopkeeper Jin's Blessing! Ruins Guardian!

“Shopkeeper Jin, he’s really a good person!”

Lin Bei sighed.

——

Shopkeeper Jin’s Blessing: Treasure drop rate +100%.

Ignores the punishment of strengthening failure.

Duration: ∞.

——

Another 100% treasure drop bonus! At the same time, there was an additional effect that ignored the failure of the enhancement!

Moreover, under the effect of the Infinite Buff, the Buff effect, which could only last for one hour, became permanent!

“Awesome! With this talent, as long as I have enough Strengthening Tokens in the future, I don’t have to worry at all!”

Lin Bei thought to himself.

Originally, there was a special item in the Second World that ignored the punishment of failure. It was called the Blessing Crystal. With the Blessing Crystal, even if the strengthening failed, the player would not be punished for failure.

However, now that Lin Bei had Shopkeeper Jin’s Blessing, it was equivalent to having infinite Blessing Crystals!

In the future, he could finally strengthen his equipment without worry!

If he could obtain the Blessing Crystal, he could completely sell it. This thing was something all top players dreamed of!

He could easily sell it for a high price!

Even if he did not sell it to players, he could exchange it for Bobo Coins to buy other things he needed.

In short, Shopkeeper Jin’s Blessing was definitely another divine Buff!

With it, Lin Bei would not have to worry about not having powerful equipment in the future!

“Good people should live a long life.”

Lin Bei looked at the gate of Green Mountain City in front of him and did not choose to enter the city. Instead, he turned around and continued to approach the targets on the bounty missions.

He had just wasted some time because of the nine guilds. Now, he had to speed up.

He had a total of 11 A-rank bounties and 36 B-rank bounties.

So far, he had only killed Baglas, who had a Level A bounty on his head. At the same time, he had completed a Level A scam mission with the head of the Headless Horseman.

At this moment, he still had 9 Level A missions and 36 Level B missions to complete.

Moreover, he still had to make time to go to the spatial arena to give some guidance and training to the newly established team. After all, the National Challenge Competition would be held in less than three days. This was his only chance to lead the team into WWL. Otherwise, he would have to wait until next year.

He didn’t want to waste time. Moreover, with his current attributes, he could actually enter WWL with just his personal attributes. However, it was still necessary to form a team. Firstly, the Alliance didn’t allow individuals to participate in the competition. Secondly, he couldn’t keep competing. It was the right way to nurture powerful team members and help him earn money in the competition!

He wanted to increase his strength!

For some reason, as he became stronger and came into contact with more and more extraordinary NPCs, he could not see through the reason for the existence of Second World!