CHAPTER 1

Ruhani woke up for this salient day which she was least bit interested for. Today was her first day of college and unfortunately it didn't made her spin from her bed with excitement. Karan johar and Mtv had raised her expectations since her middle school that one's college life is supposed to be all happy,glamorous and full of enthusiasm. In their projections,Girls always woke up with a sexy messy bun which made them look like the most alluring woman on the planet. Ruhani also indeed woke up with a messy bun but her's rather made her look like a constipated homeless.She was so uninterested and tired on her first day and it wasn't even exactly the start of the day yet, she wondered how she was going to survive next three years of her college life.

She changed into her clothes which were a white salwar and a long pink chikankari kurti fitting perfectly on her breast and waist curves.She tied half of her hair with a hair claw leaving most of them open.She wore her jhumka earrings and applied her body fragnance perfume. She lived in a 4bhk rented duplex with her older brother and parents. She walked down the stairs from the upper floor where her room was located to the living room downstairs.

Her mother was waiting there for her with a water bottle and her lunchbox.

"Mumma,who even carries a lunch box to college" she complained.

"Arrey,then what and from where will you even eat?" her mother asked with concern.

"Mumma Amity hai(mom,it's amity)..Dominos to Subway,it has everything..I'll buy something there"

Her mom was about to argue but Ruhani added "Accha..now please apply the eyeliner fast..I need to get to the metro also"

Her mom applied eyeliner to her 18 year old daughter who stood there grinning. Ruhani wasn't ashamed that her recently turned 18 y/o ass didn't even know "M" of makeup. She never thought it was something worth wasting her time for. It wasn't like learning makeup was a necessity to survive. She lived long enough to see 18 years of her life and it was more than sufficient for her.

"Nalayak(stupid)" her mom mumbled under her breath as she saw her daughter running and tripping out of the door.

Ruhani took an auto to the nearest metro station and changed metros in process. While on her way she went through some of her thoughts,how she still couldn't wrap her head around the fact that her parents agreed to send her to Amity. Brown parents and Amity have always gone a long way. For Indian parents, Amity was an expensive big ass university where parents with no care for their children sent them to study. A place where girls and boys exchanged drugs rather than notes. A place where boys picked up girls every single day and party culture was more active rather than the cultural clubs of the university itself.

'Not that any boy will ever ask me out' she thought. And not that she wanted Men to ask her out anyways cause honestly MEN ARE JUST ASSHOLES.

Ruhani was Bisexual. Men never made her feel uncomfortable but it was women who made her heart flutter more. As she entered her college and made her way to her classroom she was relieved if not something else. The class was consisting mostly women and some handful of men roaming here and there. That gave her a bit of relief and she wasn't sure of herself why. And even though she wasn't looking to date either men or women...some past insecurities came running back. Insecurities of how all her past encounters with both the genders made her hate and filth upon herself. Ruhani wasn't particularly ugly but she wasn't something special either,atleast that's what she thought.

Maybe she wanted to go out and date,explore herself more but no one would ever choose her cause...she wasn't pretty enough. But atleast she was talented...

Her train of thoughts got disrupted when someone walked in the classroom. A 5 feet 7 inches tall woman,wearing a multicolour georgette saree and ankle strap heels. She wore her black hair in a neat bun and her fingers had different band rings.Her almond shaped big eyes had blue mascara on them and a gold chain accessorizing her neck. Her V neck blouse was perfectly flaunting her collarbones and the lights in the classroom were radiating her jawline. Her right hand was accompanied by a versace watch and left hand by a bracelet. Long jhumkas were gracefully hanging on her ears and she was covered with smell of vanilla all over her body. Overall anyone could tell she was pretty and HOT. Maybe the hottest woman Ruhani has ever seen in her life.

Ruhani was shamelessly checking her out when that seamlessly young woman stood on the classroom podium.

WAIT?? WAS THAT HER PROFESSOR ??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ruhani's Outfit -