CHAPTER 11 (Part 2)

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?" Miss Oberoi screamed with all the air in her lungs and her eyebrows furrowed deep in her eyes

"WHATTTTT ?" Ruhani asked with the same expression.......shyly

"Why the hell are you blushing?" Miss Oberoi asked disgustedly looking at Ruhani

"Who's..who's..Blush..ing...I - I'm not blu-shing..I -"

"Your cheeks are literally pinker than my pussy" Aliya butted in

"Is your pussy genuinely pink??" Ruhani asked with curosity and concern

"Well you see my mum ain't indian and-"

"SHUT THE BLOODY FUCK UPPPP....YOU TWOOO" Miss Oberoi shouted with anger completely visible in her eyes

"So-sorry" Aliya apologized..but apology wasn't visible on her face. Hehe. Ruhani was liking this girl already

Miss Oberoi took a deep deep deep...no..Deepest breath of her life. She calmed down.

"Aliya" She emphasised on her sister's name calmly regaining her composure little by little. "What even makes you think that?"

"Well Sis,you are secretly a professor at this uni..about which our parents don't know. Then one of your student lands our private party where her parents and our parents seems to be bonding"

"My question still isn't answered?" Miss Oberoi did her favourite job. Arching an eyebrow

"Sis,you are so naive. It's exactly like the unreal fictional plot of a movie. A talented student with ironical satire caught eye of the most gorgeous professor in the whole university. They are bound to date. If not now then they will in the future"

Ruhani was shamelessly blushing with a wide grin which she didn't even bothered to hide. Miss Oberoi's anger was coming back

"Aloo,What even makes you think that she caught my eye?" The irritation in her voice was no less but she tried to calm her tone on her sister

"Well,you were the one who showed me her video in the first place. You were like, look at this gi-"

"Enough" Miss Oberoi cut her in between

Was Ruhani listening it right? Miss Oberoi showed Ruhani's videos to her younger sister. Like she talked about Ruhani to someone else. Ruhani's heart was a mess right now and standing so close to the reason herself wasn't helping at all.

Ruhani didn't get the time to appreciate Miss Oberoi today. Well,she did that always..she meant her looks. She always looked gorgeous but today,she was awestruckingly Beautiful. No wonder every other man and woman were shamelessly checking her out. Miss Oberoi's friends were waiting to reach her but they didn't interrupted maybe cause she was talking to her younger sister.

Miss Oberoi was wearing a black slit dress all the way down to her ankles. It was a sleeveless offshoulder from one side. The slit was deep cutted all the way up from her left thigh in the front flexing her perfect thighs. Her hair were in curls from the bottom and her lips were more plushier than usual. She wore light golden heels and long hangings to match. It was perfect. She was perfect.

"Ofcourse..we aren't dating" Ruhani continued

"YEAH" Miss Oberoi emphasised on her word

"For now" Ruhani continued

"WHATT ---" Miss Oberoi wasn't watching her tone with Ruhani at all

"I mean ..uhm..we aren't dating and we never will...cause you know"

"Cause I'm her teacher"

"Cause she is straight"

Both of them said at the exact same time. The older woman looked over her with confusion and ANGER ofcourse. Ruhani scaredly moved away not looking her into eyes. Miss Oberoi was looking as if she wanted to argue more but she didn't had the energy to. She sighed away the conversation and started rubbing her temples.