CHAPTER 10

It was a bright saturday morning when Ruhani woke up to the most pleasant surprise of her life. She had not checked her social media for past a week. She was mentally and physically exhausted and honestly social media was something,she wanted a break from...so that's what she did. She visited her social media handles after a week and this,this was something she had never imagined even in her wildest dreams. Her talent hunt audition's clip which she posted on her instagram and youtube a week ago...it was all over the internet.Her video was viral. She was viral. And that video wasn't just part of Instagram's trending algorithm which blowed any random video every single month..that video was all over the place. It wasn't just a random viral video,it was like a stuck up trend now. Due to this recognition,her past stand up poetries,performances...all the previous posted videos were coming into limelight. The fact that it was relevant even after a week and was still growing strong,it shocked Ruhani.

That video had 5 million views on youtube and 20 million views on instagram with over 1 million shares. It's clips and bits were shared by many instagram's entertainment pages and was even shared by many famous social media influencers on their stories. Her DM's were a mess,a good kind of mess...and Ruhani,she was all over the moon.

She knew she couldn't share this news with her parents cause honestly her father actually didn't cared and her mother..well,she's a lovely women but it won't make much of a difference anyways. Her brother...oh,yeah..No matter how much they fought,she knew she always had his back. Honestly,he was her biggest support system...eventhough he never showed it but she knew he was always there for her.He was the one who motivated her to start a channel,to post content online. He always saved money to buy stuff for her channel ,no matter if it was her tripod,green screen or a recording mike..all of it was bought to her by him. Right now,his brother was on a trip to manali with his friends so she didn't wanted to bother him much.

She wondered how she didn't noticed such a big thing that was happening to her.She wasn't using social media but her friends definitely were. Lately Manshi,the girl she met at poetry club,Appu and herself were like a trio. And she knew many people in the university anyways,including the club seniors,her classmates or alumni's from her previous school who were studying in the same college. How come no one addresed such a big thing. She understood people's jealousy and how no one would want to mention someone's success as if it wasn't their matter. She could see some of her classmates comments in the comment section and some even shared it on their own stories but none of them mentioned it even once when they met face to face. Is this how world actually worked? She understood the world but why would Arpita and Manshi do that....?

She genuinely wanted to call them,she wanted to ask them the reason and honestly wanted to recieve some appreciation which she couldn't receive from anyone out of her phone screen. Well,she was used to it at this point..Performing,hearing remarks and appreciation from strangers,smiling and shoving all that happiness deep in her heart with no one to actually share it with. With no one to pat her shoulders, with no one to tell her that they were 'proud of her', with no one.....

She shoved all these thoughts away. She took a bath and sat naked on her bed thinking about life. Thinking about MISS OBE..... . Being naked and thinking about her wasn't a bad thing to do,honestly it was just the perfect thing to do but she propelled those thoughts anyways. She had to decide on a dress that she was supposed to be wearing tonight at this grand business party,her dad was invited to and decided to take his family as well. Eventually,it was a grand event where the buisnessmen and their family's were invited as well. No matter how bad things were between Ruhani and her father but one thing which she was never shy to admit was that her father was a passionate family driven guy. He never missed any opportunity to take his family out or to give them the best.

Ruhani didn't know if it was just a bluff or not but eventually this party wasn't just a normal event for businessmen and their family's. It was a rich ass party for all the MILLIONAIRE'S ...repeating again,MILLIONAIRES and was hosted by one of the BILLIONAIRE in the town. That supposed Billionare was the owner of one of the biggest hotel chains in the country and would be there with his two daughters and wife addressing the success of their business through hosting this grand event. AMEERON KE CHOCHLE. First of all,Ruhani's dad wasn't a millionaire or something. He was a middle class guy pretty much up until six months ago whose business was growing recently. Ruhani herself was a down to earth,kind girl who never understood money that much. She didn't know if this bluff party was real or fake,but if it was real..she was sure,this party was something his dad landed through any of his new business friends and wouldn't want to miss it at any cost.