Chapter 1 Her Life

Author pov:-

Greece morning at 4

Isabella's alarm clock rang to disturb her sleep. She turned off the alarm and woke up with puffy eyes 👀. It's been her routine for years and she doesn't remember how many years now. She came out of bed and did her morning routine and cleaned her room. She stepped out of her room and madeher way towards the kitchen, as she is hungry since yesterday morning so she decided to check for some food or snacks in the kitchen. As it was early everyone was sleeping. So getting the chance she came in the kitchen and got some dry snacks and went back to her room.

She studied her syllabus and did her secret business which she is doing from her high school and no one knows about it as none is interested in her and related to her. She got ready for her college as usual clothes and went for breakfast thinking she will get something to eat. But her sister has some other plans so she made her way towards Isabelle and got a bump with her and fell on the ground calling her mother. And again it repeats as usual Isabelle got punishment as no food for breakfast, so she left Isabelle there again with her stepdaughter Bianca for having breakfast.

Isabelle left for her college as she has to go by walking, so she left wishing everyone goodmorning and goodbye 👋,
but as usual no one wish her. She left the house without wasting a second. She walked to the college and visit her favourite place in college which is garden where variety of flowers are planted and she spend her little bit time with plants by talking to them and giving water to them. After sometime she made her way towards the locker room for collecting her books for 1st lecture. She reached there praying to god to not make her encounter with Bianca, but God had some other plans for her as reached the locker room and open the locker for checking the timetable for collecting books. Someone bangs the door of her locker and closed it. She knows who it can be, but before she react someone hold her hairs in tight fist and bang her head on the door of locker and said the words she hate the most.

" You fucking bitch" said by Bianca.
" Look at her babe so pathetic" Bianca boyfriend said.
" Pathetic" everyone in the group said for her.

Others don't give any attention to this as this is the daily drama or maybe there entertainment and get themselves busy in there work. After torturing Isabella a little bit more, Bianca left with her group. Isabella collect her stuff and made her way towards the class for her 1st lecture. She busied herself in the lectures and after three lectures she got free time as it was a break of 20 minutes, so the students could get fresh air and some snacks, she was also hungry but because of not having much money she made her way towards one of her favourite places and that is the library.

(Image from Google)

(Image from Google)

She took one novel and sat in one corner where no one could notice her. She read the book for a few minutes then by issuing the book she left the library, for her next class. She crosses the hallway and makes her way towards the locker room and takes the books and leaves the locker room for the class. She spent her time attending the classes. Time flies and it's time for going back home. She walked out of her class and made her way towards the exit. She left her college luckily no one stopped her and bullied her again. She walked towards the library which is located near home.

She spent some time there reading books and doing her secret business. After spending 2 hours she made her way towards the home. As she reached the home there was a surprise waiting for her. Her mother called her and introduced her with few guests and she didn't know who they were and why her mother was introducing her with them. Her mother told her to get fresh and change the clothes. She left for her room and there was a dress kept on her bed with a note.

Note:- " Get ready in this dress and come downstairs in 15 minutes or you know the consequences".

She didn't waste a second and got ready in the dress doing a little bit of makeup and that was a kajal and lipgloss. Setting her hair she came downstairs and her mother was shocked seeing her as others too.

Isabella outfit

(Image from Pinterest)

Her mother made her way towards Isabelle and took her towards the guests and made Isabella sit near the boy. Who is looking older than her. She don't know him and he was not there when she got introduced with others. She throw the thought in back of her mind as her mother called her name and told her to go with the boy and show him her room. She guide him towards her room and open the door of her room for him. But he kept standing outside Isabelle gather the courage and asked him in low and timid voice " please come in this is my room".

He replied coldly " After you, it's your room you must get in first" .

Isabella got shocked but obliged him and get inside first then he also came. He closed the door behind and seen her room with curious eyes 👀. But as per his assumption the room was totally different. There was no girlish things. The room was simple yet elegant. Only one bed and one study table with few books and one small cupboard for clothes. He sat on the bed and looked in his phone and make a call and talked in different language which make Isabelle eyes curious, she didn't understand a word but got curious by the accent and words 🤣. She is little funny and curious too.

He seen her eyes and chuckled. She look down in embarrassment. He cleared his throat. " What's your name?" He asked in his cold and rough voice.
She looked in his eyes for a mere second and seeing his cold eyes 👀 she looked down.
" Isabella Conti" she said in very low voice. He just nodded and left the room and made his way downstairs and she follow him. He sat on his usual seat and Isabella sat with him. There was a silence and he break the silence by clearing his throat. " I don't have a problem with this alliance." He said in his cold voice, and everyone else just nod their head. Francesca was very happy listening this. They chit-chat a little bit Isabelle doesn't get to know anything, so she kept silent and look down on her lap. Few minutes later everyone bid bye. Francesca made her way towards Isabella and told her to change the clothes and come downstairs. Isabella change her clothes and came in the hall and everyone was present their. Dario came forward and said in his emotionaless voice " You are getting married in next month". Saying this he left the hall, leaving shock Isabella behind. Francesca came forward and told her that " you have to meet him whenever he say and have to listen everything he says" saying this she left.
Bianca and Emme also left leaving shocked Isabella behind.

Isabella went to her room and cried her heart out the whole night she didn't even came for dinner and no one even called her.

What will happen next ? Any guesses and must share your views. I know few points are not cleared but it will soon.

This is my first story so please support me and English is not my mother tongue so if there is any grammatical mistake please avoid it. And also help me with your pretty and sharp brain for further story ideas.