Chapter 3 Harsh Words

Author pov:-

Isabella was confused , he cleared his throat and she looked at him for a mere second and then looked down. He came near the bed and sat down near her, she kept looking at her lap and playing with her fingers. He holds her hands then too  she doesn't lift eyes . Leaving her one hand he put his finger under her chin and made her look at him. She looked in his eyes for a few seconds, then tried to look down but he applied a little bit of force with his finger under her chin and she again looked in his eyes. In just a minute her eyes brim with fresh tears, she blinked her eyes rapidly to not let them fall from her eyes. But God has some other plans for her. Seeing her in this condition makes him go mad over her and he spoke without thinking about anything. " What were you thinking when you sat in the car? Why don't you wear the seatbelt? Are you insane or what? " his harsh words break her heart 💔 again. He didn't realise what he said in anger, even though he didn't realise about her tears which were ready to come out but spoke those harsh words to her.

Listening him she got shocked for a second and her tears started falling from her eyes 🥺 she looked down immediately and didn't let him know that she is crying. A knock on the door interrupted them he left her hands and moved towards the door until then she wiped her tears. Her mother-in-law came and gave her a glass of juice. So that she can have energy. Isabella drank only half a glass and returned it to her mother-in-law with a small smile. Her mother-in-law didn't force her much as she knows her condition is not well and made her lay down on the bed after giving her medicines. Isabella's would-be husband was there while sitting on the sofa. He came near her after she slept and sat beside her touching her face with his fingers as he knows she won't wake up because of this. He kept watching her face and said
"I will make your life a living hell " . Saying this he left the room.

A Few  hours later...

Isabella pov :-

I woke up again but there was no one near me. I got scared because of the dark room I don't like dark rooms it scared me a lot. I called mom but there was no response I called my mother-in-law also but she also didn't reply to me. I got more scared I tried to focus in the dark room to find a switch board to turn on the light but didn't find any. I left the bed and tried to find the door and after a few minutes of struggle which looked like hours for me I found a door as I opened the door and I saw someone was standing outside a little bit far from me. But it looks similar to me. I got more scared the moment he turned his face in my direction, firstly I got scared and then got happy to see him my would be husband, strange na I have to be angry on him but got happy. Because I don't know the place or anyone and anything here. And he is familiar to me I know he won't harm me.

I ran in his direction without thinking about anything and hugged him. He didn't hug me back. Maybe he is shocked because of my sudden reaction. But I hugged me more tightly. Snuggle in his chest and tears started falling from my eyes. My tears were wetting his shirt, but he didn't say anything. After a few minutes I felt his arms wrapped around me securely. I felt secure. A few minutes later he let me look at him .
Without wasting any second I said " I'm sorry because of me you got uncomfortable I didn't do this intentionally, actually I got scared because of the dark room that's why I reacted like this. I'm sorry once again".
"It's okay" he said. He was going somewhere but I held his hand asking him with my eyes to not leave me. He held my hand firmly and made his way towards the room I came out. He opens the door and turns on the lights easily by nearby board. I was shocked to see this because I wasn't able to find it. He made his way towards bed and made me sit on bed, giving me a glass of water and some wet tissues. I cleaned my face and drank the water, returning him glass with a small thank you. He made me lay down on the bed and turn on the night lamp, before climbing the bed and laying behind me, my breath hitched seeing him coming to bed, but what he did next made me have a mini heart attack, he hugged me from behind. His arms wrapped around my waist and face snuggled in the crook of my neck , his one arm under my head. He said " Don't worry I'm not going to do anything just sleep" his voice was slow and no coldness can be seen in his voice. Only care and love can be seen and feel in his voice. I closed my eyes in a few minutes I again slept.

Author pov:-

He left the room the moment she slept and made his way towards his car and left for his personal work. Her mother-in-law and mother came in after a few hours as he had already informed about her. So her mother-in-law decided not to wake her up. But now it's been 3 hours since he left. So she is here to wake her daughter-in-law. Isabella stir in her slept as someone toughs her face and snuggles herself more into her blanket. Her mother-in-law got a call so she excused herself by telling Isabella's mother to wake her up. Francesca shook Isabella roughly so she will wake up. Isabella woke up and saw her mother who was standing in front of her as usual with an angry face. Isabella held her ears and said " sorry" in a low voice. Francesca said in her rough and cold voice "sorry my foot what do you think who you are there daughter-in-law, no babe you're just a thing which will be used for their son's entertainment. Nothing else "

This chapter includes 1158 words. Any guesses why he said those words to her while she was sleeping? Why does he want to make her life a living hell? Why did her mother say such words to her?

One important question:- Does she know the truth of her life? Must answer this question.

Must vote on the chapters it motivates me. Comment your favourite part. Follow me on my Instagram. Link is available in the description of my Wattpad account. You can share your ideas and views their. Add the story in your library so that you can have notification of update. Follow me on Wattpad so you can have the announcements. This is the announcement for you, but further announcement will be on the announcement section only, so follow me now.Now it's final that I will post on every Wednesday.