Chapter 19 Trust

Happy Gudi padwa and Cheti Chand

To all my dear readers. A very Happy New Year 🎊

Read Chapter 8 also I had done some editing and changes in that chapter. As it was needed for further chapters.

Author pov:-

Everyone is in shock seeing Isabella. Andre comes out of shock first. He looks at her again; Isabella is half lying on the chair. Her eyes are swollen; lips are between her teeth, the dress is covered with dust, knee bleeding, and scratch on one leg, toes bleeding, and hairs in a mess. Looking at her, anyone's heart can bleed, but the Romano's are broken to see her in this state. Andreano comes forward and takes her in his arms. All the Romano's come outside, Elio quickly removes his coat and covers her legs. He didn't want anyone to see her body; it's his way to protect her. Andreano mouthed a small thank you to him.

Leonardo didn't say a word and move with his son. Everyone enters the elevator and soon they reach the 99th floor it has some rooms. As when Andreano took the charge he changed this. Elio went towards his room and opened the door. Andreano looks at him first in annoyance but moves inside without saying anything. He makes her lay on the bed. Leonardo called his son Luca and asked him to come to the office directly on the 99th floor. Aure and Matt clean her foot. Till then Elio called the maid at home and asked her to bring some clothes for Isabella. Andreano looks at her face, her face had dry tears and puffy eyes. He cleaned her face. And cover her with the duvet. In 15 minutes Luca comes and checks upon her. He cleans her wounds and bandages it.

Luc:-"Don't worry everyone, she is fine and we are lucky the wounds are not deep. None of her bones are broken, so please relax and let her rest, she will wake up soon."

Later everyone told Luca everything. They all sit on the couches. While Leonardo and Andreano sit on each side of Isabella. Elio calls the maid and asks her to change Isabella's clothes. The maid did her work properly. Until then Luca cooked something healthy for her. Matt makes juice for her. Aure brought his guitar from his car. Elio brings some books from his cabin. Leonardo set the table for her. Andreano decorated the room a little bit with lots of teddy bears.

Soon she woke up with a scream. And everyone in the room gets worried about her.

I:-"Paaaapppppaaaaaa". She screamed loudly. Everyone looks at her in worry.

L:-"Stella my baby, see I'm here".

Leonardo who was sitting on her right side hugged her and said some soothing words in her ears. She closes her eyes and then opens it after a few minutes.

I:-"Papa you will not leave me".

L:-"No my baby I will never leave you again".

She sees her brothers and opens her arms to call them for a family hug. They all hug her tightly. But being careful because of her injuries. After a while they feed her favorite food and make her drink her favorite juice. While everyone was feeding her Aure was playing guitar for her. So her mood can be light. After eating Andre made her sit on his lap. Her head on his chest. While Elio is massaging her feet.

A:-"Baby can I ask you something?"

I:-"Yes Ande you can ask anything you want". She said a little hesitate

A:-"Oh hoo my baby just give me a new Nick name."

I:-"Yes Ande"

A:-"Baby why were you running and why did you lock yourself". She gets scared remembering everything. Seeing her Aure get up from his seat and sit in front of her and hold her both hands.