Chapter 16 Insult

Target 20 votes

Next chapter is going to release in next month bcoz the target is not completed. So the silent readers I really appreciate you all for reading my book, but do votes for next updates. There will be update when you all complete the target only.

Author pov: -

As Isabella holds the door knob someone grabs her hand. She turns to see who it is, so she sees the same lady who is her brother's assistant. That lady holds her hand tightly as it starts hurting her wrist.

I: - " Leave my hand miss". Isabella says in the low voice with politeness.

Assistant: - " Miss Rose, my name is Rose". She said in an attitude.

I: - " Okay miss Rose leaves my hand". She said politely.

Rose: - " What are you doing here?" She again asks in attitude her voice is raised.

I: -" I came here to sit inside ". She said politely.

R: - " What do you think about this place? Is this a garden?"

I: - "No this is cabin". She says in a timid voice.

R: - "So you know this is cabin. It has a very important document kept inside".

I: -" I will not touch anything ".

R: - " You had spent enough time in this luxurious place, even when you don't deserve this place". Isabella gets shocked listening to her.

R: - " Don't you understand what I'm trying to say, so let me say it clearly. Leave from here" Rose says in high voice listening her voice everyone looks at Isabella. Isabella does not feel good and she left from there.

She starts going from there and move in the elevator. She again goes on 75th floor and tried to call Elio but he didn't answer her call. She sits on the couch not knowing what to do? So, she sits there and a staff member offers a glass of water, she drinks it and give him a small smile with a thank you. She is sitting there from last 10 minutes, then suddenly another receptionist come towards her.

Receptionist 2: - "What happened why are you sitting here still, when she told you to leave?" She asks rudely.

I: - " Can you please inform him about..." her sentence is cut in the middle by the receptionist.

R2: - "We told you and that he is very busy today, he doesn't have time to waste on some college going for some random interview or something, so leave". She said more rudely.

I: - " Mam I'm not some random girl, I'm his..." she again cut her off in the middle.

R2: - "Girlfriend? Ohh babe if you think he talked to you nicely, pay your shopping bills, take you on some dinner in lavish restaurant and then hook up with you. Then he will be your boyfriend, no babe he will not. He must need some break from his work that's why he spends some time with you and a night ". She said to her and at her last words she winked to her.

R2: - " He will not be your boyfriend, you were his distraction for some time and a type of relaxation you know naa". She said to Isabella. Isabella is in shock listening to the receptionist.

I: - " No you're lying. He is not like that. "
The receptionist makes an annoyed face and push her a little.

R2: -" Don't you understand a single thing. Do you want me to call the guards? If not then fucking leave don't spoil my day, just fucking leave from here whoever you are and don't come again ". Saying this she pushes Isabella with force and Bella fell on the ground.

Everyone's eyes 👀 on her. Her dress gets Little upward and her legs can be seen properly, every man seeing her with hungry eyes 👀🤢. Because of falling forcefully, she gets a cut on her leg. She somehow manages to stand properly; on the same moment the receptionist drags her outside the door. And again, Isabella falls on the ground this time her knee gets injured along with her ankle. She is in pain, one of the staff people help her to stand, but he tried to touch her in wrong way, before she can understand or do something, the man has slipped his hand from her waist to her ass and sequence it harshly. She didn't get a good vibe from the man so she quickly moves away.

I: - " With whom permission you touch me?".

Man: - " Baby did I need a permission?" He asks her and his eyes get stuck on her legs.

I: - " Leave me alone or else I will call the guards".

Man: -" Ohh really will they listen to you or me. I'm working here from last 4 yrs. They will definitely listen to me not some random girl. Now come with me I will give you what you're here for".

I: - "what? I'm not coming with you. And I'm not here for something, I'm here for someone, so leave me alone and go from here." She said in a little bit of an angry tone but ended up requesting him.

Man: - " I know for whom you're here, but he won't give a girl another chance, but don't worry I will fulfil your physical needs, just come with me. I will definitely take you to the heaven, I'm sure you will scream my name, more than you had scream his, but for now only 20 minutes, later I will fulfil your every physical need at my place for the whole night ". He said in his pervert tone, Isabella didn't get any good vibe.

So, she takes few steps back and run for them towards the private elevator and God saves her, as the elevator is on the same floor and it quickly open after entering inside it, she quickly presses the close button and then press the underground button. The elevator descends towards the underground. As the elevator opens, she left it quickly not thinking about anything at the moment and because of that her phone 📱 which was in her hand left in the elevator. She runs in the underground basement not knowing where she is going, she sees an empty room and enter inside it and lock it from inside, due to running her handbag 👜 was slip from her hand and fall somewhere, because of Panic and the words that man said to her, she didn't pay any attention to her bag. She cried in the small room which has only one window for air supply and light. She didn't know how much she cried and slept while crying on the chair which was kept inside it.

On the other hand

Leonardo and Andreano step out of meeting room. They moves towards dining room which was only kept to have lunch with business associates and all. After lunch they both get busy in their work. It's 5 in the evening, Andreano think to check upon Isabella, so he calls Isabella but her call gets unanswerable, so he calls Elio but here also the same. So, he decides to personally go and check upon his younger brother and his Princess. He went on 75th floor, then directly went inside Elio's cabin without bothering to knock. As he enters suddenly, Elio is about to shout but seeing him he didn't say anything and gesture him to sit on the couch. Both get settle but not seeing Isabella Andre ask Elio.

A: - El where is Bella?

El: - " I don't know." Listening to his answer Andre gets confused and angry also.

A: - " what do you mean by you don't know" listening to him now Elio gets confused.

El: - " How will I know where is Bella, when you were the one who took her in the office and take care of her and didn't even send her to me even for a mere second". Listening his words Andreano gets shocked and he hold his hairs in a tight fist.

This chapter is longer one than before so I hope I didn't make sad to my readers. Hope you all will enjoy. Thank you so much for loving the story.

Do votes, add the story in the library, comment your views, and must follow me to get the announcements on time.

If you have any ideas or want to share anything about any character, you can dm me on my Instagram.