Chapter 21 Greece

Thank you so much for the support you're all giving me. We had completed 3k and votes are also increasing. Okay so I decided to upload the chapters on 15th and 30th or 31st of the month. If you guys want more than 2 updates per month so complete the target the number of updates will be increased then.

Target 20 Votes and 10 Comments

Aure's pov:-

We are sitting in the car, I asked her about the place and here she didn't even know anything about this place, she has lived here for 5 yrs. I agree they change places constantly but here they live for 5 yrs. It's really something suspicious. I don't know what, but I will figure it out. I don't want to force her and make her uncomfortable so we just talk about guitar and books. As I know very well she loves both things.

"Baby how are your classes going?" I ask about her classes.

I:-"Which classes are you asking about Aure?" She asks me a little bit of confusion.

"Baby golf class of course".

I:-"Yes they are going amazing; the coach said I'm doing well now". Listening to her and seeing her excited face make me smile.

"That's great baby". She smiles and here we reach her mother's home. Yes she is my mother too but I don't give her this right, because what she did I don't want to forgive her.

I come out first and open the door for her, not before checking the surroundings. She comes out a little hesitant and does not give an excited look on her face. But maybe she is jetlag that's why she is behaving like this or maybe I'm over thinking. Throwing the thoughts in the back of my head we move towards the house. Yes house it's not home for me.

Author pov:-

They both come towards the door and a bodyguard presses the doorbell button for them and two are carrying their bags. Isabella's laptop is in their hands even. They didn't let her take that also saying that "Mam please let us do this" listening to them she didn't argue. Soon the door opens by Dario Conti and he gives a not so cool look on his face. Francesca came forward and hugged Isabella. Showing that she misses her a lot. But Isabella knows that she didn't even miss her.

D:-"Baby let them come in first". He said and moved inside.

F:-"Yes come in dear". She said looking towards Aure but he didn't say a word and stand straight. Seeing this Isabella holds his hand in her hand and gestures to him to move inside along with her. And he did without giving a glance to Francesca.

Aure:-"Baby I'm tired show me your room, I want to take a shower and a small nap". Listening to him Francesca comes in front of him.

F:-"I have prepared a room for you, come I will show you".

Aure:-"No need. My sister will show me just tell her where the room is ".

F:-"Isabella dear shows him the guest room".

I:-"Yes. Just a minute Aure the guards are outside".

Aure:-"Baby they will be outside the house for your safety".

I:-"But the bags?"

Aure:-" OH I forget about the bags".

Aure calls a guard and asks him to come inside with the bags.

F:-"For how many days you're here Isabella?"

I:-"For 15 days maybe, I have exams then we will leave". She said in a low voice. Aure was busy talking with the guards, so he didn't listen to the conversation.