Chapter 17 Worried Romano's

Happy Holi everyone

This is the last chapter of this month. I'm having exams from next month so there will be delay in chapters. As you all didn't complete a single target also. So I had decided to post 2 chapters per month. Your love for the book is decreasing day by day, I request you all to keep some patience inside you because this book has lots of twists and turns.

Author Pov:-

Andreano has been sitting on a couch for the last ten minutes. Suddenly something clicks in his mind and he sees Elio.

A: - "Where the hell is your phone El?" He asks in his cold voice.

El: - "Why? What happened so suddenly that you are asking about my phone 📱?" El asked to sound worried.

A: - "Just tell me". He said in a very cold dangerous voice.

El:-" It's on the desk Andre". El says and grabs his phone and shows Andre his phone.

A: - "Call bear, maybe she will answer your call".

El:-" Okay". Without paying attention to the missed call notifications, he calls her.

El:-" She is not answering". Now he is also worried about her.

A: - "I will call dad and ask him about her".

El: - "okay".

Andre calls Leonardo

L: - "Hello Andre".

A: - "Hello dad".

L: - "What happened Andre why are you sounding so worried, Is my star fine?" His words confirm Andreano that Isabella is not with his dad.

A: - "Dad Bella is missing ". He says in a low voice and is worried about her safety.

L: - "What? How can this happen? She was with you, so how is it possible Andreano?" Leonardo's voice is cold but he is worried about his Star his Isabella.

A: - "Dad she must be in the building, we will find her, don't worry, I won't let anything happen to my Bella". Saying this he hangs up and leaves the cabin, seeing this Elio also makes his way behind Andreano.

Andreano calls his assistant and tells her to reach the 75th floor. As she reaches Andreano ask her.

A:-" Did you see my Bella?" Rose gets worried listening to him.

Rose:-" What happened sir?" She asked in a low voice.

A:-" I ask you something did you see my princess yes or no?" His voice is cold and he is shooting daggers at all.

Rose:-" No". She lied to him.

A:-" Okay call the receptionist on the ground floor".

Rose:-"yes sir". Saying this she called the receptionist off the ground floor.

Receptionist:-" Yes Miss Rose, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked in her honey dripping voice.

Rose:-" Mr. Andreano wants to talk to you".

Rose handed over the phone to the Andreano after listening to a small yes.

A:-" Did you see the girl leaving the building, with whom I came in the morning?" He asks in his dangerous tone.

Receptionist: - "No sir, I don't see her leaving, I will ask the other receptionist and inform you just give me a minute." She said and asked the other receptionist about it.

Receptionist: - "Sir, she also didn't see her leaving from building." As she said those words Andreano release a sigh of relief and he hangs up the call.