Chapter 22 Cafe

Target:- 22 Votes & 12 Comments

Author pov:-

Aure left the house and shocked Francesca behind him. He sits in the car beside Isabella. The drive to the restaurant is short. Aure didn't say a word as Isabella didn't try to start a conversation because she is scared now. The car stopped in front of an open restaurant. Both of them come outside the car and make their way towards the reception of the restaurant.

Receptionist: - "Good evening sir, how I can help you?"

Aure:-"Private Cabin?"

R: - "Do you have a booking sir?"

Aure:-"No I don't have any".

R:-"I'm so sorry sir. You have to book a cabin before a day or some hours ".

Aure:-"So you don't have any cabin available now?"

R:-"No sir. We don't have a cabin available, but the seats are available so you can enjoy their sir".

Aure:-"No need". Saying this he grabbed Isabella's hand and left the restaurant.

I:-"Aure" he just hummed on her call.

I:-"I know a cafe nearby we can go there, they always have a private cabin available there and I know the owner also sometimes I visit there, if you don't mind can we go there?" She said in a small voice.

Aure: - "Okay baby just tell the address to the driver ". He said calmly.

Soon both of them reached the cafe. Seeing the cafe Aure is a shock. It's a small cafe even though his room is bigger than that. Throwing the thoughts in the back of his brain because of Isabella's happiness. They both enter inside the cafe. Isabella meets the owner and it's a couple in their late 40's. They take the cabin key and settle themselves there. The view is best even though the cafe is the best in looks. They even have books, magazines, music, etc in the cafe. Soon a girl arrives to take their order. Isabella ordered the chicken soup, Vega burger and Aure ordered vegetable soup, salad, Chicken sandwich and chicken steak. The waitress looked at him for a second then left. Seeing the reaction of the waitress Isabella laughed after she left the cabin and then looked at Aure.

I:-"You order so much Aure; you know you must have seen her face. She was hell shocked listening to you ". Isabella said while laughing. Aure just smiled at her and it is a genuine one.

Aure:-"It's not my fault you order so little for you, so I have to order something for you".

Listening to him she just smiled. Aure start a conversation. Soon the food arrives and they both dig in the plates, they have their food along with some chit chat. Both of them left the cafe. As Aure pays the bill. He grabbed her hand and both of them left the cafe. The drive is a little long to the house. Isabella is feeling sleepy so she puts her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes, and soon sleeps engulf her. Aure makes her head lay down properly on his lap. He covered her with his jacket. Even he put the glasses of car windows up. So the lights outside don't disturb her sleep. As they reach the house. He sees that she is fast asleep. He comes out first then carries her in his arms carefully. And make his way inside the house. Bianca sees him coming inside, so she shows fake worry on her face and comes towards him.

Bianca:-"What happened to her? Is she fine?" Listening to her Aure clench his jaw, Isabella stir in her sleep but bury her face in his neck more and sleep again.

Francesca: - "What happened to Isabella? Is she not okay? Shall I call the doctor?"

Aure:-"No need. She is sleeping just be quiet. One more thing she is my sister and I can take care of my sister. You don't have to worry about my sister. We are here for her exams the day her exams will be completed we will leave from here. So just stay away from me as much as possible ".

Saying this he moved towards her room. Isabella guard shows him the way towards her room. The guard opens the door for him; he lays down her on the bed and covers her with a duvet. His curious eyes then move in the room. He sees some of the art work and aesthetic things in the room. Then left her room and made his way towards the guest room.

Time passes like a fly and its dinner time. Bianca decides to call Aure. She wants to make him her boyfriend. So she can torture Isabella again. So she makes her feel the same as before. She knocked on the door. Aure said "Come in". She enters his room and closes the door behind her. She didn't see him. He again said "I'm in the balcony come here baby". Aure thought it was Isabella, but no it is Bianca. She thought he called her baby. But she doesn't know he used to call Isabella a baby. She moves towards the balcony and steps inside it. She stands behind him as he is facing the sky so he doesn't know that the person behind him is not Isabella but Bianca. Suddenly she hugged him. Aure's body becomes tense as he knows the touch of his sister. And the person who has hugged him is not his sister. As she is ranking her hands up and down on his chest and pushing her face in his back. She tries to seduce him. Now he knows who she is but he didn't say a word because he knows what she wants and he also knows how to play with these types of people. After a few minutes he grabs her hands and holds it tightly and then slowly starts bringing it upwards.

Mature content for those who are not comfortable please don't read. I'm putting the sign in at the end of the content ⚠️⚠️⚠️

He leans forward and holds the railing of the balcony. She again leans forward and hugs him tightly and tries to move her hands inside his t-shirt but the t-shirt is tugged in the trouser. She moves her hands down towards his waist and drops her hands there. Her face snuggles more in his back. Soon she removes the t-shirt from the trouser and moves her hands inside his t-shirt. He holds her hand and takes them out of his t-shirt. He turned and she hugged him. He wraps his arms around her. She looks up at him and smiles. He didn't reciprocate it. He released her from his hold. And take her hand in his. Both of them get inside the bedroom. He sits on the bed and she stands in front of him. After a minute or two he asked "Your name?" She looked at him and then replied softly "Bianca Conti". He just nods at her. She looked down.

After a minute he again said "Go and lock the door". His voice dominated and she obliged it. After locking the door she came near him. He holds her hand and pulls her towards him. She landed on his lap. He touches her face and makes her look at him. She looks in his eyes then looks down. He touched her face, she smiled widely. He grabs her neck in his large hand and starts moving his thumb, she starts feeling hot in her body. And she hide her face in the crook of his neck, he smirks seeing this. He adjusts her legs sidewise and starts moving his hands on her legs, she smiles on his skin and he can feel that. His smirk deepens seeing this. His hand moves to the backside of her body and starts going down slowly. Her breath hitched when he touched her ass. "May I?" He asks in his husky voice.

B:-"When it's you then always yes. Whatever you want is yes from my side". He smirks listening to this.

Then he makes her face him and slam his lips on her. After a while he squealed her ass a little harshly and she gasped. He shoved his tongue inside her mouth. Her hands roaming in his hair. She is feeling hot just by a kiss. And he knows that because of the way she is moving her hands on his abs, neck, hairs, and chest. He got to know that. After a long while he left the lips and attacked her jaw nibbing and biting it. He moves a little down towards her neck and bites there. He left a mark on her neck. Her breath becomes harsh, swollen lips, red cheeks, close eyes and hair mess he smirks seeing her like this.

Aure "Go to your room get fresh and have dinner but first must hide the marks I gave you". She smiles on his words.

B:-"Won't you join us for dinner?"

Aure:-"No I'm not hungry have your dinner".

B:-"Was it a mistake for you?"

Aure:-"No it wasn't, it was something different".

B:-"soooo....."

Aure:-"Go and come back in the night when everyone will fast asleep".

What did it happen? And why the hell does it happen? Why did Aure say those words to her? Does Aure like her? How was the chapter?

Comment your favorite part. Vote on the chapter. Share your ideas in my dm section or on Instagram. Add the story to your library. Follow me for more.