Chapter 5 Broken 💔

Author pov:-

Mature content "Harrasment and Abuse". Those who are not comfortable please skip this part. I will put a sign of heart where it ends.

She simply comes near them Francesca holds her hair and drag her towards the kitchen. Before Isabella can say something Dario comes forward and holds her both hands behind and ties them tightly and put a tape on her mouth. Then Francesca comes  forward and slaps Isabella harshly which makes her fall down on the ground, She takes her hair in a tight fist and makes Isabella face herself. Isabella was shocked seeing this side of her mother. Francesca slaps her 4-5 times more than left from the kitchen.

Dario comes forward to hold her hair again in a tight fist and punch her throat harshly. Isabella cried in pain and tears started falling fast from her eyes. Then he also left the kitchen giving a smile to Bianca and Emma, they both passed a smile towards their father. Then start their torturing session on Isabella. They both kick her and slap her several times. Then flip 5 bottles of cold water on her. Because of this all Isabella lost her every ounce of energy, so she fell down. Both the sisters left the kitchen leaving Isabella there. After 15 minutes a maid enters the kitchen and helps Isabella to sit, untie her hands and remove the tape. Then help her to go to her room. She left hurriedly so one can see her helping Isabella.

💔

Isabella lay down on the floor after closing the door of her room. She doesn't know when sleep consumes her. On the other side the Conti's is busy there following the daily schedule. Soon they all left the home. Everyone gathers in the night for dinner, while enjoying the dinner Francesca's phone starts ringing she gets shocked seeing the number. She answered the call.

Francesca:- F
Mrs Russo:- R

F:- "Hello Mrs Russo"

R:- "Hello Mrs Conti, sorry to disturb you I called you to inform you that we want to take Isabella for shopping tomorrow will it be okay ? "Francesca got shocked listening to her.

F:- "Yaa sure  I don't have any  problems, but Isabella gets nervous outside so I suggest you  take Bianca along with her, will it be okay?"

R:- "Yaa sure. Okay good night."

Franscesca tells everything to her family and after finishing the dinner they all retire to their respective rooms, without informing Isabella.

Next Morning

Isabella alarm is ringing but she is not able to go and turn off the alarm, but she knows if someone listens the voice of her alarm she will get punishment, so trying her best she reached near her bed and turn the alarm off. After that she starts doing her morning routine, her body is paining but then to she start working and learning. After 3 hours she get ready in simple jeans and high neck top .

She takes her bagpack and covers her face with a scarf. Make her way to the dinning room, after wishing good morning and by then she left for her college. She reaches college in 20 minutes and attends her lectures. After attending the lectures she makes her way towards the college library returning the books she had collected, she searches for a few books, after issuing them she settles herself in a corner and starts studying one of the books. After 20 minutes she feels someone sitting beside her. She didn't pay any attention but then that person cleared his throat so she again ignored it. But then the two words from that person makes her look at him, "Isabella Babe". She looks in his direction only to get a shock, her soon to be husband is sitting beside her. Her eyes wide open.

He clears his throat, she comes out of her shock,then looks down. He takes the book which is in her hand and puts it down, while saying in his deep voice 
" Did you forget about our meeting or you don't want to go on shopping with me babe?" She became shocked, as she didn't know about it. She shook her hand in no. Said "I'm sorry I lost track of time while studying, I will not repeat this again, please forgive me this time." She looks in his direction expecting for forgiveness and he just nods his head in yes. Then they make their way towards the exit of the library then towards his car, where Bianca is waiting for them. Bianca sit in the passenger seat so she can hurt Isabella. Isabella didn't say any words and settled herself in the backseat. He takes the driver seat and starts driving Isabella puts her head back and closes her eyes as she is feeling pain.

He looks at her through the rearview mirror. Thinking about the whole ride why she doesn't say anything to her sister when she takes her seat, her right why just why? Soon they reach a mall. Bianca comes  out as a bodyguard opens a door for her. He opens the door of the backseat, Isabella was fast asleep he shakes her a little she wakes up and sees him. She nod at him and they make their way towards the mall after reaching inside they reach the 2nd floor. Isabella see her mother-in-law waiting outside a shop with some bodyguard and helpers. She greet her with a small good afternoon.

Mother-in-law:- MIL
Isabella:- I

MIL:- "What happened why you're covering your face with a scarf dear?"

I:- "Actually Mom I have a little bit of a cough, so that's why I wore this."

MIL:- "How dear you were okay when you left yesterday, then what happened suddenly?"

I:- "Actually Mom I drank cold water and ate 2 icecreams also. That's why I caught a cough. But don't worry mom I'm better now. And I'm sorry Mom I will not repeat this again. Please forgive me this time." She lied, because she don't know how they will react on this.

MIL:- "It's okay dear. From now on take care of yourself and let's go, we have to choose your engagement dress."

I:- "Yes Mom I will take care, don't worry."

MIL:- "Let's go now."

They all move inside the store. Mrs Russo move towards a section with a helper, for selecting her dress not before telling Isabella to select a dress for engagement.

Isabella starts moving along with him and Bianca. But didn't select a single dress for herself, but Bianca select 2 dresses for herself. He didn't say anything to Bianca. He is just observing Isabella, because she is roaming from last 30 minutes but didn't select a single dress. After a few minutes her MIL come with a helper but seeing Isabella with empty hands she get shock. She asked her son with her eyes, but he just shook his head in no.

MIL:- "Isabella what happened dear? Why didn't you select a single dress for yourself?"

I:- "Mom actually, actually mom." Words didn't come out of her mouth.

MIL:- "It's okay dear, you can select any dress no one will say anything, if you buy the whole mall also. Then too it's not going to affect my son's bank account ".

I think so you all are loving this story. Please vote on chapters it really motivates me. Share your views in comment section. If you have any ideas related to the story so please share that on my Instagram account or dm me here. Follow me on Instagram for my many more updates and also on Wattpad so you can have a notification of update and announcements on time.