Chapter 13 Shopping

I was going to post this chapter on last Saturday, but the target was not completed that's why I'm updating now. 

Target 15 Votes & 10 Comments. 

Author Pov:-

El:- "BELLA" El shouts loudly. Listening to his voice the cup in Isabella's hand slipped and it fall on the ground. The 2 maids also get shock listening to him. And everyone presents near them low their head. Andre who was going in his room, after exercising in the gym, runs towards him, Luc who is coming from his from shooting practice also runs towards kitchen. Isabella is not understanding anything why he shouts. Tears starts falling from her eyes. Soon El enter the kitchen and held her in his arms carefully, and take her out of kitchen. Till now Andre and Luc has come. Seeing El and Bella going towards hall they make their way towards it. El make her sit on the sofa and sit beside her.

El: - " Luc check her fast, I'm worried! "
Luc: - " What happened, why I have to check her? Is something has happened to her? Bella baby are you okay? "
Luca ask so many questions to him but Andrea move towards Isabella and hug her.

A: - " No baby don't cry, see we are here".
Listening him see starts crying more in his arms. Soon everyone come downstairs and seeing Bella crying everyone runs towards her.

L: -" What happened Andre? Why my daughter is crying " Leonardo ask in his cold voice.

A: - " I don't know that, I'm trying to console her please don't talk loudly she will scare ". Leonardo understand and nod his head.

El: - "Luc what are you waiting for check her now. I don't want to have her any pain and I don't want to separate from my Bella again" his words give a shock to everyone.

Luc: - " What I have to check just tell me, nothing will happen to my Tesoruccia I won't let anything harm her".

El: - " There was a baby snake in the kitchen where she was sitting I'm worried about that, just check her arms did it bite her, I don't know anything but I can't let anything happened to her".

Everyone gets worried listening to him and Isabella relax a bit listening to him, as she gets love for the first time in her life. She smiles with tears. Luca check her and fortunately she is okay. They thank the god that their princess is fit and fine, nothing happened to her. Everyone settles on the sofas. Suddenly Isabella stand and sit on El's lap and hug him. He is in surprise is a small thing you can say, he is hell surprise and happy today because his Bella hug him. And her face in his chest. He hugged her back. Everyone is happy to see her like this. She is taking small steps towards them. She is considering them as her family. Suddenly she says

I: - " Thank you for caring about me El. Thank you so much for saving me. Thanks for being there for me. I love you brother El." She says in her soft voice. Listening her everyone is happy, but El he is on cloud nine.

Soon everyone left for their respective rooms after getting fresh they all get together in the dining table. The maids serve the breakfast. Everyone is sitting like yesterday except Isabella, Leonardo, and El. The chair between them is empty Isabella is thinking where to sit, then suddenly El calls her " Bella baby come here and sit with us".

Isabella's plate also served, she notices the maid which was working in the kitchen so she calls her " Excuse me please come here" she said pointing towards a maid. She come near her. " Are you okay, did that baby snake hurt you?"
Isabella ask in worried tone.
Maid: - " No mam I'm absolutely fine guards took that from there and everyone else is also fine".