Chapter 15 Office

If the target won't get completed then there will be delay in update. Only 2 chapters in month will be uploaded then.

Target 15+ Votes

Andreano pov: -

The moment I told her that we are going to my office. She got a little scared and uncomfortable. But when we talked little, she was relaxed and happy. I even shared some pictures of my cabin; she looks really happy. She loves black and grey colors and I got to know this when she smiles widely seeing the colour combination and told me that she loves the colour combination. Now I told everyone about my decision to take Bella with me, some of my brothers make sulking faces, some make grumpy faces and stomp their feet. But I royally ignore them.

Now we both are heading towards the head office of Romano's Empire. She is looking outside the car. I notice that she loves to explore, but sometimes I can only see emptiness in her eyes. I determine to myself that I will find out the reason and fill the emptiness with love and care. And also, I will spoil her the most, being the strict one, then too.

Soon we reached the Romano's Empire building. I come out first and open the door for her after checking everything around me. Guards cover us properly especially Isabella because I don't want anyone to hurt my baby. Soon we reached inside and the building and the receptionist wished me good morning. I just nod.

Isabella pov: -

We reach in front of a big sky touching building. Andre first goes out and after a few minutes opens the door of the car for me. I hold his hand and come out the guards cover us and especially me. We move inside and a receptionist wishes Andre good morning but he just nods. I smile at her, but she looks away. Not bothering anything I move with Andre we get inside in another elevator; I get confused to see because there are 5 elevators together in a line and this one is quite far from them. We enter inside it and Andre presses the 87th floor. After 2 to 3 minutes, I listen to a ding voice. I thought it might stop on some floor, but no it's 87th floor. And I get to know when Andre drags me with him. A person in his late 40's came towards us and escorted us towards a cabin. That person knocks on the door, then opens it after listening to a " come in". We get inside and I see papa is sitting on the chair, I leave Andre's hand and go in Papa's arms. Papa holds me tightly; he makes me sit on his lap. I hug him tightly. After a small chit between dad and Andre. And and left Papa's cabin. We again enter the same elevator and he presses the 98th floor number. The elevator stops soon. A girl in her late 20's came and wished Andre good morning. But he didn't reply just nod at her. We move inside a cabin.
A: -" Bella baby do you like my cabin?"
I: -" No Andre, I love it ".
A: -" Thank you my baby".
I: -" Andre thank you for bringing me here".

Soon we both settled down in the cabin. Andre sits on his chair and I settle myself on the sofa. Soon there was a knock on the door, I lifted my eyes and saw the same girl. She tells Andre his schedule. Then she left after glancing at me once again. We are both engrossed in our work. Time flies like air, soon it's time for Andre's meeting.

A: - " Bella my bear". I look in his direction.
I: - " Yes Andre". I look in his direction, he comes near me and sits on a single sofa.
A:- " Baby, I have a meeting, will you sit here alone or meet and sit with El.
I:- " I will go and meet El. "
A:- " Okay baby ".
I:- " How much time will the meeting take?"
A:- " It will take approx. 1 hour baby ".
I:- " Okay Andre".
A:- " Come I will drop you at El's cabin".
I:- " No need Andre I will go by myself, you don't worry".
A:- "No baby I will drop, you don't even know the floor no how will you go? "
I: - " That's what I was going to ask you just tell me the floor no I will go by myself only".
A: - " okay but be careful "
I: - " Yes Andre now tell me the floor number "
A: - " It's the 75th floor"
I: - " Okay Andre I will go and meet him and good luck for the meeting."
A: - " Thank you so much my baby girl ".

Author pov: -

Isabella comes out of Andreano's cabin with her handbag. As she knows she is tired of doing the college assignments and all. She needs some breaks so she takes a novel with her. She uses the private elevator and reaches the 75th floor. She moves outside the elevator and comes to the receptionist.

I:- " Hello good afternoon mam."
Receptionist:- " yes mam how can I help you?"
I:- " will you please tell me the way towards Elio Romano's cabin?"
Receptionist:- " Do you have an appointment to meet him?"
I:- "No I don't have."
Receptionist:- "sorry miss sir don't meet anyone without any appointment ".
I:- "Will you call him and tell him about me coming over here to meet him?"
Receptionist:- " sorry miss I can't do this, it's not allowed to miss".
I:- "okay thank you ". Saying this she called Elio but he didn't respond, she even called Andreano and Leonardo but both of them also didn't answer her call. So, she goes back to Andreano's floor and is going to open the door of his cabin, but a hand stops her.

Whose hand can it be? Who has stopped Isabella? Why didn't they answer her call? Why didn't she tell her identity to the receptionist? Answer the questions in the comment section.

Do votes and comment and share the story with others. Share your views in the comment section or dm me on Instagram.