Chapter 6 Ignore

Isabella pov:-

I am in shock listening to my MIL, what she just said was true or she is just pulling my leg. I don't get anything but my soon to be husband's next words make me believe her.

Him:- H
Isabella:- I

H:- "Yes Isabella mom is not lying, you can take what you want. Don't worry about money."

I:- "Okay."

H:- "Go and select something I will be back after attending the call. "

I:- "Okay."

He left the store, and I started walking with my MIL. After 5 minutes I see him coming towards me but he stops on his way, I move my eyes near him and see Bianca standing close to him. He didn't stop her coming towards him. I was shock seeing him selecting a dress for Bianca. I move in other direction seeing this. I starts moving but didn't like anything. Moving towards my MIL I see she is talking with someone. I move towards the exit door after informing a helper of my MIL.

I make my way towards the washroom, after getting done with my business I come out only get a shock, here Bianca is standing and see come near me grabbing my hair in a tight fist she slap me across my face. Then push me backwards, I didn't understand anything and before I stop her my head touch the wall behind me very badly, then she starts beating me with her leather belt. She kick me on my stomach a few times, then she left after satisfying herself. I gather some remaining courage, wash my face and fix my dress. Then left the washroom. I met a helper outside the washroom, she told me that she is waiting here, to take me towards my MIL, I follow her and we reach in another shop. Here he is busy in his phone, mom is selecting some dresses and Bianca is nowhere gone.

I can't see her and happy for that. MIL call me so I made my way towards her we see some dresses and I select a simple long length dress for engagement, as she said to purchase something else for engagement but I denied her politely, because I don't want to waste the money. And I don't like heavy dress too. I tried the dress then give it for some fitting.

 I tried the dress then give it for some fitting

(From  Google.)

He pays the bill for my, MIL and Bianca dresses. As I buy only one dress but Bianca buy 5 dresses. But he didn't say anything to her. I don't know why but I don't like his this behaviour. We make our way towards a restaurant everyone settle down Bianca sit beside him before I sit there, so I didn't say anything. I sit with my MIL. Everyone order for themselves, then the waiter left . No one pay attention on me not even my soon to be husband. My MIL is gone in the washroom, he is listening to Bianca and seeing something in his phone. Soon my MIL comes and sit beside me, she starts telling me about few things, soon the food arrive. MIL get an important call so she went from here to attend the call. He and Bianca starts eating the food. Soon MIL come and sit beside me again she served herself and look in my direction.

MIL:- "What happened Isabella, why are you not serving anything to yourself dear? Don't you like the food?"
I just shook my head in no.

MIL:- "Then what happened dear? Do you want to eat something else?"

I:- "No mom actually I don't want anything."

MIL:- "Why dear ? Let me call the waiter you can order what you want to eat."

I:- "No no mom actually I'm not hungry I had my lunch in the college canteen and now I don't feel hungry you all can enjoy the food. Don't worry about me."

MIL:- "Are you sure dear?"

I:- "Yes Mom. Enjoy your meal."

Everyone start eating food. I was feeling hungry but I can't remove this scarf as I know if I remove this my MIL will start questioning me about my this condition and I don't want them to know anything like this and talk bad about my parents. After all they are my parents whatever they did yesterday doesn't change the fact that they are my parents. I excused myself saying that I will roam around and will meet them after half an hour here. No one say a word, so I quickly make my way towards elevator pressing a button of 3rd floor. As I already roam the 2nd floor and now know about 1st floor also it's a food court. So I decided to roam on 3rd floor after roaming for a few minutes my foot make its way towards a store. Which was a musical instrument store. I walk in and roam around seeing various instruments. I move towards guitar section seeing them , then my eyes get stuck on a guitar 🎸 which was looking amazing I love playing guitar but don't have any, because whenever I ask my parents about purchasing a guitar they always reject the idea saying to not waste the money on such things. I touch the guitar not thinking anything and then start playing it not thinking twice about anything as it just happened.

(From Google)

(From Google)

After few minutes I stop playing only to get a shock everyone present in the store start clapping for me. I get shy 🙈. I politely thanked everyone with a smile. Then we left towards the food court, yes we my MIL send a helper with me along with 2 bodyguards. When we reach there they were not present there. The helper call someone to ask for where they are and I stand there for a while. She come near me and tell me.

Helper:- "Sorry mam, but Mrs Russo left as she has some work and Sir left with your sister. " I get shocked listening to this. Everyone forget about me.

Helper:- "Mam shall I call another car for you ?"

I:- "No need I will manage by myself. Thank you so much. You can leave." I said politely and left without listening anything on my way I see my bag was present in the restaurant so I make my way towards there collecting my things and engagement dress I left the mall without wasting a second.

I start walking towards the direction of house but didn't find it properly. My head is also start throbbing. I feel dizzy and don't know when I fell on the ground.

Hey everyone I know everyone must be thinking that why I always write small chapters, because I want to know your point of view also. So please share your thoughts in the comment section or on my Instagram account and don't forget to vote it really motivates me. The link of my Instagram account is in the description section of my Wattpad account.