One~

A/n Pov.

It was midnight and everyone enjoying while dancing in the club. someone said~

: Hyunjin... Where is Lee know? Call him

Hyunjin - He is not picking my call sir.. Can you call him by your..

Jeonghan - You Should've call me by my name..

Hyunjin - Wait... He is calling me...

Hyunjin left* Jeonghan again went to the dance floor was enjoying his time.

Hyunjin call×××

Hyunjin - Where are you? We are waiting for you....

Lee know - I am outside, It was... Actually I got stuck in a argument with someone, I am coming in 5 minutes... OKAY....

Hang up*

Hyunjin looked at Jeonghan who was dancing but Suddenly~

Jeonghan looked at Hyunjin with questions eyes. Suddenly bumped into someone and fell on floor.

Jeonghan - Heyy... Are you Okay?

That person mouthed - FUCK.. Blind..

Jeonghan - What did you say?

Latter stood up from his place and looked at in Jeonghan's eyes.

: I didn't said anything..

Jeonghan looked at him and was about to ignore the fact that Latter called him blind when it was totally his own mistake. Someone came to his side.

: What Happen.. Chang?

Chang - Nothing, just an idiot who pushed me...

Jeonghan looked at him and said

Jeonghan - Wait What? Ahhh... You want compensation now.. Don't you?

Jeonghan pull out his wallet and took some dollar than throw it at Latter's face and about to go back when Latter's friend stopped him.

: Wait...

Latter's friend throw double amount of money to the Jeonghan's face.

: I have more money than you, Keep it with you..

Chang - Take your money back too...

Latter punched Jeonghan on the face, Hyunjin came at the right time and help Jeonghan to stand up.

Hyunjin - Are you okay?

Chang looked at the other person who came to help latter. Hyunjin didn't looked at them as he was just helping Jeonghan. Jeonghan stand up and directly went to punch Latter. Hyunjin looked at him than widened his eyes in shock but choose to ignore the fact that he knows him.

Hyunjin - Sir.. Lee know is coming in few minutes... We should go to our seat now...

Chang - So you are hooking up with your Boss now... Don't you?

Jeonghan closed his eyes in frustration and than looked back.

Jeonghan - Yes... He does... Do you have problem... Sorry but You are not my type you little shit...

Jeonghan left and Hyunjin followed him. Than Someone said~

: Changbin You know him... Right?

Changbin - Uhh... Joshua... Lets go back to our.. Place... I am not in mood to talk right now...