Fourteen~

A/n Pov.

Bang chan looked at Lee know and Lee know punched him. Bang chan flinched in pain and said~

Bang chan - And why did you punched me.. (While smiling)

Lee know - Be happy that I didn't throwed you in ocean.. You almost made me dead..

Bang chan - smirk* you are too weak, I wonder how you would handle me inside you..

Lee know pushed Bang chan who was laughing, Lee know looked at him and said~

Lee know - Lets go back...

Bang chan - Are you sure? I mean its our honeymoon..

Lee know - I think you are being crazy because we are dying here..

Bang chan - Do you think we will die here?

Lee know - Do you think we will survive?

Bang chan laydown and start gazing at sky, Lee know went beside him and lay down too.

Lee know - Sky look beautiful from here..

Bang chan - Yeah because it is the only thing we can do here, Star gazing.

Lee know - Yeah, you are right I never payed attention to nature before.. Its beautiful..

Bang chan - Yeah it is, listen if we survive by any chance let's hangout sometime as group, I mean your friends and mine.

Lee know - If Jeonghan don't kill Changbin, he like Hyunjin Hyung..

Bang chan - He like him?

Lee know - Yeah he told me, Also I don't think I will support Changbin with Hyunjin..

Bang chan - Why? I mean.. You know Changbin was also in problem that time.

Lee know - But it doesn't give him right to hurt anyone..

Bang chan - But..

Lee know - No but.. Lets just don't talk about them..

Bang chan - Okay.. Well if we survive than I start handle my dad's work.. He is already done with my immaturity..

Lee know - Good to see that you know you are immature..

Bang chan - Yeah, because people don't accept that they are immature.. (Smirk)

Lee know - Are you talking about me? (Raised his eyebrow)

Bang chan - No.. I was talking about people..

Lee know - You know you are a jerk?

Bang chan - And you know you are cute..

Lee know - And you know you look like a wolf..

Bang chan - And you look like cat..

Lee know - I am sleepy, good night.. (Smiled)

They both were sleeping beside each other, Bang chan cuddle him from back and placed his arm on Lee know's waist. They fall asleep as soon as they closed eyes.

A/n Pov.

Jeonghan was asleep beside Joshua who turn his head and opened his eyes, He get up from the bed while being half conscious. He looked at alarm than his eyes fell on Jeonghan who was sleeping on bed. He widened his eyes and than looked at himself. He was wearing nothing but his boxer.