Thirteen~

A/n Pov.

Lee know - W-What?

Bang chan - Because I like you..

Lee know was being nervous and flustered looked at Bang chan who came closer to him while staring at him, Lee know closed his eyes and start leaning  back to the boat. Bang chan chuckled and said~

Bang chan - Stop leaning back or else you will be in ocean in your next step.

Lee know come forward as he don't want to be drawn in ocean.
He became extremely close to Bang chan who smirk while saying~

Bang chan - Now you are the one, who is asking for it.

Lee know - Wh~

Bang chan didn't let lee know complete his sentence, he placed his index finger on Lee know's lips. Lee know looked at Bang chan with blushed cheeks and Bang chan squeeze his lips and Lee know want so badly to bite his own lips.

Lee know looked at Bang chan with his lazy eyes and his heart start was beating so rapidly. Bang chan eyes felt on his finger which was playing with Lee know's lips and he looked back at lee know's eyes. Lee know looked back at him and said~

Lee know - Kiss me.

Bang chan - W-What?

Lee know - Just Kiss me, I know you want to kiss me. Just do it.

Bang chan - But what if I can't stop?

Lee know - what do you mean?

Bang chan - I can't resist this anymore, Let's do this, if I can't stop. Just push me hard enough to fall back or maybe you can push me in ocean. I can swim.

Bang chan pressed his lips against Lee know's lips after completing his sentence while Lee know was being confuse with Bang chan's word but kissed him back. Bang chan placed his arms toward Lee know's waist and pulled him more closer.

Bang chan was just kissing passionately and Lee know put his hands on Bang chan's neck and his finger squeezing in Bang chan's hair. It made Bang chan more desperate and he start kissing more passionate as Lee know can't keep with same speed, Bang chan bite his lips and slipped his tongue in Lee know's mouth.

Lee know let him explore his mouth and Bang chan was sulking his tongue with so desperate. He was pulling him closer although they were already close enough. His hands  were wondering arround Lee know's waist to his shirt.

Lee know was already out of breathe as he start protesting to stop Bang chan so they could breathe. Lee know tapped on Bang chan chest but its useless as Bang chan wasn't in the mood to stop right now.

But he did move to his Jaw and neck. Lee know was gasping and start moaning as he felt like he should. Bang chan start kissing and biting his neck while unbuttoning his shirt.

He stopped and removed Lee know's coat. He also start unbuttoning Lee know's shirt and Lee know help him removing his shirt. Bang chan again start kissing lee know on his lips, than he went to his collarbone and leave some hickeys there.

He went again toward his neck and start biting while Lee know was moaning. Bang chan hands move to Lee know's pants, his hands tried to remove belt but Lee know didn't let him, as he start protesting. But Bang chan didn't let him do it although he changed his plan.

He held Lee know's both hands and grabbed him tightly as he pinned him down. Bang chan was on top of him and Lee know can feel Bang chan's body. Lee know was too flustered as his legs were wondering on boat but Bang chan stopped with his own legs.