Eleven~

A/n Pov.

Bang chan was puting stone on sand and writing something. Lee know was collecting stone and giving it to Bang chan.

After a very hard work, they stopped and looked at each other while smiling and lay down beside each other on sand.

They wrote HELP with the help of stones.

Bang chan closed his eyes and said ~

Bang chan - Do you think it will help us?

Lee know - Maybe..

Bang chan - So... You're not letting anyone in your boat is related to your asthama.. Right?

Lee know - Yeahhh kind of..

Bang chan - ...... (Staring at him)

Lee know - I have a phobia, I get panic attacks when I have to be in the same boat with someone.
I was 9 when my classmates pushed me in lake and I got this phobia, than I never tried to learn swimming. No one know about my problem except Hyunjin hyung and Jeonghan.

Bang chan - I am sorry.

Lee know looked at him with questions eyes and Bang chan chuckled while saying~

Bang chan - I am very sorry, I judged you without knowing your problem.

Lee know - Chuckled* So you know what sorry is? I thought you don't know how to say it.

Bang chan - Okay, Now I am regretting for apologizing.

Lee know - Hey!!

Bang chan - what?

Lee know - Let's shower.. in lake, I am sticky.

Bang chan - You wanna shower with me? (While smirking)

Lee know was taken aback by Bang chan's words and became nervous. Bang chan smirk again said~

Bang chan - You are nervous?

Lee know - I was just trying to say that you are smelling bad.

Bang chan became silent and just went toward jungle, Lee know followed him after him. They both reached at lake where water was deeper than enough. Lee know looked at Bang chan who removed his shirt and pant except his boxer.

Lee know stared at Bang chan's abs and was drooling while blushing. Bang chan looked back at him and said~

Bang chan - You are staring me too much, You know? Sorry.. Lee know? (Smirk)

Lee know - Will you stop?

Bang chan - What?

Lee know - Teasing me for my name, You know I never my hated my name that much before this..