Eight ~

A/n Pov.

Joshua and other employees were standing infront of their Ceo. Who was glaring at them with so much anger. He looked at him than shout.

Mr. Bang - You all are no use... I gave him in your hand joshua, its already 3 days and no one found him yet?

: Our team is trying to search for him Mr. Bang, give us time.

Mr. Bang - Give time.. You want me to be calm? When my son is missing? Joshua come in my office... (He said before he left)

Joshua followed him..

Everyone was tired and looking at each other.

Joshua Pov.

I was in office infront of Bang chan's dad a.k.a our Boss. He looked at than went toward his seat, He said~

Mr. Bang - Have you done work, I've told you to do?

Joshua - I am still investigating sir, But I've found something..

Mr. Bang - What?

Joshua - Its about~

××××××××××××××××××
Time skip

I was walking along the road and thinking about how can I find him? I was walking than I saw someone but decide to ignore. Actually after that incident,

I've decided to ignore Hyunjin well he also didn't called me. I think he is busy with their problem. Well its karma, Lee know did first.

I reached at my door with a sad face and went to get cold shower.

Hyunjin Pov.

I was seating in cafe and talking to my sister,

: So? What are you thinking? What you gonna do about it?

Hyunjin - Yeji, I am tired (sobb)

: Oppaa, that wasn't your fault.

Hyunjin - It is Yeji, Mr. Lee is disappointed with. I can't even take care of Lee know and now I am giving my stress to you..

: Oppaa, you are not giving me stress, Lets say You are just causing your stress less.

Hyunjin - Well, lets talk later our break is over... I am going back to my office...

Hang up.

I was walking into the office and first thing I saw was vice president with a smirk on his face, Felix was standing beside him. When did he came back from Australia. He looked at me,

Than I just went toward Mr. Lee's office, I knocked than went inside, and he was full of anger.
I was about to say something but he shout.

Mr. Lee - GET OUT!!!!

Hyunjin - I-I...

Mr. Lee - You saw outside? They are here to give me shoulder.. For my loss... They are here to pity me... (He yelled)

Someone knocked

It was felix.

Felix - Can I talk with my uncle?

Hyunjin - Yeah sure,

I was about to left when Mr. Lee stopped me~

Mr. Lee - Wait.. Contact Mr. Yoon.... I wanna talk something with him..

Hyunjin - Uhhh... Okay..

Shit I don't have their number.

A/n Pov.