Three~

A/n Pov.

YOU? Bang chan shout*

Bang chan was in his sweet pants and Lee know was wearing casual clothes. They looked at each other.

Lee Minho was still silent but shouted when he got the whole situation. He shouted - what the hell are you doing here? Bang chan was about to say something when someone came.

Joshua - Guys.... Stop.. let me make something clear.

Hyunjin - Lee know... He is Bang chan. Miroh & Sapphire ceo. Son, And Our partner for this Project resort.

Joshua - He is Lee Minho, that son I was talking about but I didn't know that he is Lee Minho.

Bang chan - Fuck this meeting... How dare you to steal my Car?
(Punched Lee know)

Lee know fell on the floor and Hyunjin got annoyed but just went to help him. Suddenly someone opened the door and it was Changbin who was shocked by this situation.

Changbin widened his eyes after seeing Lee know. He looked at Joshua.. Who was looking at Bang chan with annoyedness.

Lee know stood up from the floor and directly punched Bang chan on his face. And said~

Lee know - DON'T YOU DARE TO PUNCH ME AGAIN... (He yelled)

Jeonghan heard Lee know shouting so he came outside while being worried about Lee know just to Bang chan being scolded by Hyunjin.

Hyunjin - Mr. Bang. I need to remind you that you can't punch Mr. Lee. We are your client.. so be careful before starting fight..

Jeonghan - What happened here? Why are they here?

Changbin - We can ask you the same question?

Jeonghan - okay... Ask me..

Changbin - What the hell are you doing here?

Jeonghan - Not gonna tell you. (smirk)

Joshua - Guys, Let me tell you again that we are here for professional reasons so please have some mercy, on your father's reputations. 

Lee know - Forget this project now.. dad will do it by himself, because I am not gonna do that.

Hyunjin sighs*

Hyunjin - Mr. Lee, Your meeting is scheduled by 1pm. You have 15min to be ready for meeting.

Hyunjin left*

Jeonghan looked at Lee know*

Jeonghan - I think, you made him annoyed by your action.. do you think I should go after him?

Lee know - I am going to be ready for meeting. Make sure to make him cool before bringing him to me.. (he left)

Jeonghan was confuse for the fact that Lee know agreed just after Hyunjin called him by his Surname.. He looked at others,

Jeonghan - I think I should go after him, (smirk)

Changbin looked at Bang chan who was doing same. Than Joshua said~

Joshua - You guys did it by yourself, don't blame me for this..
And you Bang chan? Why did you Punched him? He is Lee Minho.. ohh fuck, i told you not to mess me with this... You surely want me to lose my job..

Bang chan - It was all Changbin's idea... Scold him not me.. I am gonna prepare my presentation. And surely change my dress.

Joshua - Let me help you..