fifteen~

A/n Pov.

Lee know was 8 Year old and was playing in ground where his dad walked toward him. He smiled at his dad and his dad's beside someone else was standing with other boy who is same age as him. Lee know looked at his dad, who said~

Dad - Minho yaa, He is my friend's son.. Say hello to him.

Lee know - Hello.. (Bowed)

Lee know said hello to him with adorable voice, That boy smiled at him.

Dad - You can both play here, me and his dad have important work. Okay?

That boy nodded and walked toward Lee know.

Their father left and Lee know looked at that boy and asked~

Lee know - What's your name?

: My name is chris. And your?

Lee know - Minho.. I am 8.

Chris - I am also 8. (Smiled)

Lee know - So, our dads are friends than should we become friends too?

Chris - Okay, Lets be friend.. But I am going back to Australia soon, I will come back and than we will hangout together.

Lee know - lets make pinky promise..

Bang chan chuckled and made pinky promise,

Bang chan - Your pendant is pretty.. (Smiled)

Lee know - Oh, its my mother's.

After 1 year*

Lee know was in his school, he was sitting alone no one was beside him. Suddenly someone kicked him and fall down from his banch. There were 4 to 5 kids who was laughing at him and one kid said~

: YEAHH, GIVE ME YOUR PENDANT MY FRIEND WANT IT.

:2 FELIX TOLD ME IF I WILL GIVE HIM PENDANT HE WILL BE MY BESTFRIEND..

Lee know - I-I won't Its my mother's.

That kid grabbed Lee know's cheek and lee know was trying to be freed.

Lee know was sobbing, suddenly someone came to help him. He yanked that boy's hand away from Lee know while shouting.

: YEAHHHH!! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO BULLY HIM ANYMORE..

It was Jeonghan, He helped Lee know to stand up and asked~

Jeonghan - Are you okay?

Lee know - Nodded*

Lee know run away from them and bumped into someone. It was Hyunjin~

Hyunjin - Are you crying?

Lee know - Hyung.. (Sobbing)

Lee know cuddled him tightly and start crying, Hyunjin smiled and cuddled him back.

After one week~

Hyunjin was studying on his table while Lee know walked toward him and and was laughing than said~

Lee know - Our class is going on trip.. We will play in garden and will ride boat..

Hyunjin - Did dad said yes?

Lee know - Yes..

His trip*
At Boat*

Lee know was playing with his finger while thinking that here is no fun without friends. And surprise my bully came toward me while smirking.