Seven~

''I CAN'T SWIM''

Lee know Pov.

I was going deeper into the ocean, everything became very quiet. Now it seemed as if there was peace here. I tried to bring my body above water, but then I admitted to myself that there was no use in it now. I closed my eyes and suddenly all the flashbacks came into my eyes.

This happened to me when I was only 9 years old. The voice of a student rang in my ears, as if everything had changed. Just like everyone told me to jump, everyone was yelling at me.

''Our boat is heavy,
someone need to jump,
Just push this jerk,
you are of no use,
Go away, go away, go away''

It all started when our class went on a trip. This year, Hyunjin did not participate in the trip. I didn't have any friends. I was alone. We all were in the boat and were in the pond. I was sitting quietly at one place.

Suddenly it started raining and the boat started filling with water. My bullies threw me into the water, because our boat was being heavier, I didn't know how to swim and probably didn't even want to save myself. After that day I stopped trusting others.

Than why did I trying to be friendly with him. I think its ending of my life, Am I going to die? Everything is very quiet, maybe like that day again no one will not come to save me and maybe it's my fault. My pain ended, the desire to breathe also ended, Maybe I can't breath now.

But there is still hope inside me, who just want to stay alive.

Suddenly someone started shouting my name, probably the Grim Reaper. Is he here to take my soul?

''Lee know ya''

A/n Pov.

Yeahhh'' He shout

Wake up you jerk'' shout again

Are you for real '' Shout

Bang chan Pov.

I pushed him in ocean and Pendant was in his hand. He tighten his fist so he wouldn't lose it but, Fuck.

Bang chan - Shit... Why didn't he tell me earlier..

He fell into the water. Well he will surely kill me when he come into the boat. I should be prepared myself for some punches. Wait....Why hasn't he come up yet? Is he pretending? Oh shit, Does he even know how to swim?

Did I kill someone? (Scared)
No, that's not true I just pushed him. No. No. I should save him.

Without thinking much, I jumped into the sea and went depth into the water. I looked for him in the sea. When I found him, I grab him by the shoulders and tried to pull him close. I brought him out of the water, I was holding him tightly.

We were out of from the water. First I climbed on boat than I pulled him on the boat. ''Shit he is heavy''. we are back on the boat again. I was breathing heavily as I was out of air. Than my eyes fell on Lee know who was fainted beside me. I looked at him and checked his pulse, its not working.

SHIT...

Lee know ya

A/n Pov.

Bang chan shaking lee know to wake him up but it wasn't working. Bang chan was also tensed up as he check that Lee know's pulse wasn't working.

Yeahhh'' He shout

Wake up you jerk'' shout again

Are you for real '' Shout