Five~

A/n Pov.

When Bang chan left, Lee know's boat was going down and suddenly Ship got moved again and Lee know's boat stuck in his half way. Lee know looked at them who were trying to still help him than he said~

Lee know - That is the last boat, you should go with them just tell me how to put boat down.

They told him and went toward who was about to going down.

Changbin - Yayyy.. Wait.. He isn't here yet.. (He yelled)

: Do you think only his life worth it?... We don't want to die too... (Someone yelled)

Hyunjin was about to say something but Jeonghan stopped him by saying...

Changbin - We are not going to leave anyone here, Understand...

:1 - Listen kid, I know you are more richer than us but it doesn't give you right to kill us...

- we need to leave... Leave that kid here, There is still boats here

Changbin - I said, we are not going to leave him...

: If we will not leave than our boat will be drawn with this ship, Now put this boat down...
(He yelled)

Changbin punched that man, Hyunjin stood up from his place to stop fight but unfortunately that guy took his gun out..

: Yayyy.... I said put this boat fucking  down, I will kill you all...

Everyone gasped that guy suddenly pull Hyunjin by his side and put gun on his head. Jeonghan suddenly stood up from his place and Changbin was in shock and stopped where he was and that guy said~

: Now, put this boat down before I will kill everyone.

Jeonghan - Yeahh... Don't you know, you will be in big trouble after this...

: Chuckled* I will be alive.. Its enough for now.. But I don't think you all want him to be alive (about to shot and looked at ship's employees)

Employee start puting boat down and Jeonghan sighs* as he sat on his place again.

Hyunjin - we should at least wait for 5 minutes, maybe he will be here in time...

That guy shot in sky and took Lee know attention toward who seems to confused and was still trying to put down his boat who got stuck in midway because of the ropes.

: YEAH, IT DOES HAVE BULLET OR YOU WANT ME PROVE BY KILLING YOU?

Jeonghan than looked at Changbin and said~

Jeonghan - Yeah, I know its about your bestfriend but I will not trade Hyunjin for this... Now tell them to let him go..

Changbin - O-okay... Now j-just let him go first...

: Not until this boat will be down (Smirk)

Employees put boat down and Bang chan was left alone on boat with Lee know. Hyunjin looked at his back and suddenly a wave came infront of them and boat lost his balance which made that guy fell and Hyunjin took out his gun and pointed at him and said~

Hyunjin - why did you do that?

Jeonghan punched that guy and said - Don't even to try to hurt him... (Punched)

Changbin - Chuckled* Its not worthy anymore, we already left him to die.
(He burst into tear)

Jeonghan - Don't you scared of us, we can push you in ocean (looking at that guy)