Nine~

A/n Pov.

Jeonghan was inside of fighting ring and was punching opponent and someone was looking at him. Jeonghan looked at him and his opponent punched him. Jeonghan punched him hardly and his opponent fell down.

1. 2. 3....

Everyone was shouting his name-

ANGEL... ANGEL.... ANGEL...

But Jeonghan was looking at someone, It was Joshua.

×××××××××××××××

Jeonghan was seating on table, Joshua was seating infront of him while being quiet. Jeonghan looked at him with disbelief than Said~

Jeonghan - Say... If you have something to say... I have meeting with someone..

Joshua - Uhh I.. He- me- well... It's.. Uh... -I (shuttering)

Jeonghan - I am gonna leave, if you can't say..

Joshua - Changbin wanna talk with you, (he said with one breath)

Jeonghan - why?... Now he get in his mind? Remember when I said that lets find them together.. You slapped me... Now you want my help?

Joshua - Please... I am saying sorry... Lets find them together..

Jeonghan - I have condition... Smirk* Sleep with me..

Joshua - what? (Confuse)

Jeonghan - Sleep with me... simple, Don't you want my help?

Joshua - I-I W-hy?-? Don't you love Hyunjin?

Jeonghan - He reject me.. So you need to please me...

Joshua - Yayyy, Are you nuts?

Jeonghan - What? Don't you like Red flag as well?

Joshua - What are you talking about?

Jeonghan Chuckled*

Flashback*

Mr. Hwang, we can't track their phone... But we are trying to do what we can... Actually I got to know that Mr. Bang also looking for their son... We are doing our work, if we will find something I will surely share with you..

Hang up...

You didn't missed me, right?

Hyunjin - Jeonghan?

Jeonghan - Why didn't you called me? After that day? Do you think I am useless?

Hyunjin - Sir... I had lost my phone and lost your number, I didn't mean to ignore you...

Jeonghan was shocked than Said~

Jeonghan - why? I told you to call me Jeonghan, why are you still calling me Sir?

Hyunjin - About that lets talk somewhere else...

×××××××××××××××

Jeonghan was in his car while Hyunjin was seating beside him.
Jeonghan was looking at him and smiled. Hyunjin said~

Hyunjin - Lets go to your house..

Jeonghan - Okay...

Their Car stopped at a big mansion, Jeonghan went outside and open door for Hyunjin who thanks him while coming out.

Jeonghan walked inside and stopped when they reached at hall. Hyunjin looked at him said~

Hyunjin - Lets talk about us, why are you flirting with me?