2

-present-

I see him standing at the door, impatiently glancing at his watch, waiting for me. I run down the stairs, almost stumbling and run into his arms, holding him tighter than ever. I had no idea how long it would be before I could see him again so I had to make the goodbye count.

I felt his head lower onto my shoulder and I settled in the crook of his neck.

"I'm going to miss you too sis, but I got to go, my plane leaves in a few hours." He declares, slowly loosening his grip though I keep him in my embrace a little while longer before letting go.

My baby brother Lorenzo had always been into sports, trying out every single sport we were able to afford, and I never had any protest in supporting him through it all. He had finally settled into football and progressively became extremely good at it, earning a scholarship in Puerto Rico, where we were born. He was only seventeen, but everyone saw great potential in him and though he hesitated taking the offer, not wanting to leave me behind, I had pushed him and told him I got a stable job abroad as well, which was a lie but I didn't want him to worry. I just couldn't have been happier for him.

"Okay," I say, tears running down my cheek. "Remember, If you don't like it there, you turn right around and come back alright, there's plenty other opportunities waiting for you." I say, handing him a small box.

He looks at it with a curious expression. I motion to him to open it and he does. His expression changes to a shocked one and he pulls a key out, holding it up as if to see if it was real.

"I know you've always wanted a motorcycle and since you're going to a new country you might want to be able to drive yourself around," I explain and he immediately engulfs me in a hug, holding on as if he never wants to let go.

I laugh while explaining the bike's already at his new appartement, earning the biggest grin I have ever seen on him, and he's a very cheerful person. He then grabs his bags and allows me to open the door for him.

Before leaving, I give him a kiss on his cheek which he immediately wipes off with his sleeve, groaning in the process while I roll my eyes at him.

"See you around Davi," he says, taking a step out of the house.

"See you, Enzo." 

ENZOVASQUEZ

ENZOVASQUEZ  Thanks for the ride Davi (almost missed the flight cus she wouldn't hurry the fuck up)

Liked by VINAVASQUEZ, bukayosaka87 and 19,405 others

VINAVASQUEZ Oh my days i'm gonna push you off a bridge

-ENZOVASQUEZ you wish with those lanky ass arms

user.urmum.  ooofff nice ride 

-user3 yeah how tf did she pay for it? Daddy's money probs 🙄

   -user.urmum. u just hating cause you ain't got a dad innit?😂

user.urdad. can't wait to see you in the big leagues 🙌🙌