23

VINAVASQUEZ

Liked by ENZOVASQUEZ, bukayosaka87, judebellingham, jobebellingham and 1,533,130 others

VINAVASQUEZ  if only heaven had visiting hours... Happy birthday Adriana, I miss you everyday dad.

Comments blocked

My week was going terrible. I was again thinking about my family and I was drinking to keep my mind off it. Kayo, Erica and Amara all knew my situation and were best at supporting me, taking turns checking up on me which was difficult because I was still in Spain.

I couldn't have asked for more and they were truly amazing people. Jobe also came by with flowers. Orchids, my favorite. He said they were Jude's idea and how he regretted that he couldn't be in England.

Assholevina🖕🏾

Thanks for the flowers
Really appreciate it

Assholejude🤢

No problem
Hope you're doing well
The team sends condolences too

Assholvina🖕🏾

Yeah I know
My phone's been blowing up haha

Assholejude 🤢

Yep that sounds like them

I was still getting used to being nice to Jude, though I did appreciate how much effort he was putting into it. I'd never thought we would get along, but after the incident at the restaurant, we even hing out once, just me him and Naomi. It was weird at first but it surprised me how quickly we started to have fun.

I was sitting on the sofa, watching cars for the millionth time when I heard my phone go off. It was a notification from Instagram about some gossip paper making a post and they'd tagged me.

THEgossipoftheday

Liked by davinasimp, JBsimp, bukayosaka87 and 4,772,314 others

THEgossipoftheday are the famous footballer Jude Bellingham and presenter and YouTuber Davina Vásquez dating??!!
The two have been spotted in a restaurant in Madrid together after causing a scene and multiple sources have claimed to hear Bellingham call Vásquez his 'girlfriend'.

davinasimp I KNEW IT

JBsimp NNOOOOO

user66 leave them alone man it's none of your business

After seeing the post I immediately got a call from Jude himself.

"Did you see it too?" I asked.

"Yeah it's not very avoidable is it."

"Ugh, why did I agree to that deal, stupid," I mumble to myself.

"Look we have to email them or something," I say.

"What, you think they're going to believe us?"

"No, but can't you bribe them or something, you have enough money don't you?"

"That's just going to make it more suspicious!"

"I don't hear you coming up with a better plan."

It was quiet on the other end for a while, until he hesitantly spoke.

"What if we run with it?"

"Huh? With what?"

"The whole relationship thing. Admit it, it's getting a lot of attention and not negative attention either."

"Also, how would we even explain the restaurant thing. They literally heard us,"

"Correction, they heard you. I had no idea you were going to say that."

"Okay fine, I'm sorry about that and I shouldn't have said it but you have to admit we could get something out of this."

I thought for a while about it. I had my doubts, not even knowing how it would end up but I realized I might make a lot of money out of it and if that were the consequences, I would be set for a while.

"Look I'm going to Spain in a few days for another game so the we can talk about it," I say, hanging up the phone.

"Hey lovergirl!" I heard Eduardo yell before putting his arm around my shoulder.

"How could you not tell us?" Aurélien asks, coming on the other side.

"About what?" I ask nonchalant.

"Come onnn, we're your best friends you can tell us anything," Eduardo says.

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about," I say, crossing my arms and leaving them to train.

After training I spotted Jude walking over to me, taking a set a few chairs down. It was silent for a while as I was battling the decisions in my head.

"Okay, if we're going to do this, there have to be a few rules," I sigh, turning to look at him and noticing he had already been looking at me.

"Name them."

"First rule, no excessive touching," to which he nods.

"Second rule, no talking about me in interviews," he contemplates on this but eventually agrees.

"Third rule, you can't fall in love with me," he finishes with a stupid grin on his face, making me roll my eyes.

"That's not at all difficult Bellingham. Deal," I say, shaking his hand.

I guess I'm Jude Bellingham's girlfriend now.

--

Sorry about not updating babes <3

love you all can't believe it's at 1k already!!