Chapter 1 : Fuck, did I have sex?

Fuck, did I have sex??!!
I looked around searching for something that can remind me of last night. Nothing. It's just me in a completely unfamiliar room. Ugh my head is aching.

The hangover was hitting hard. After all it was the first time I ever drank. And now I am completely alone and NAKED
while my clothes are scattered on the floor.

But that's not even the worst part. I can't remember who was the guy who took advantage of me last night.

Suddenly my alarm rings and I almost jump up. Oh shit, it's already 9 : 30. I am late for the interview. I am so stupid. I have an interview, with one of the biggest companies AMTECH, in 30 mins and I am here naked with a nasty headache looking like a hobo.

I get off the bed, put on my tight skinny jeans and white shirt and book an Uber. Oh no, I smell like Alcohol. But anyways it doesn't matter. I need to somehow reach the interview on time or else I'm gonna miss a golden opportunity. I just hope the interviewer judges people by their knowledge and skills rather than their smell and looks.

I get on the uber. I try to remember what happened yesterday. But only faint memories stir up in my head. I remember I came to the bar with my friends...they challenged me to drink... I resisted... They called me a boring nerd... I was annoyed by this tag and decided to chug an entire bottle... They were cheering for me... I started feeling dizzy...
Then.... Fuck, I don't remember anything after that. Oh wait, someone carried me to a room, undressed me.... Oh Lord, nooooo. Someone took advantage of me and I don't even remember their face. Ugh. Anyways, there's no time to think about all this now. What's done is done. Now I need to focus on clearing this interview at any cost.