Chapter 7: Scandalous

I couldn't control it anymore. Our kisses were sloppy but I loved it. She pushed back her seat, grabbed my waist and assisted me to sit on lap. It was raining heavily outside. I kept kissing her hungrily, biting and sucking on her lips. My tongue touched hers and she pulled my body closer to hers. I moaned. I could feel my pussy getting warmer. She kept pulling me closer even though there was no gap in between us, while our tongues kept colliding. I sucked on her tongue, she sucked on mine.
She took the strap of my dress off my shoulder and started tracing my back with her fingertips. I could feel currents running down my spine as she gently traced it. While she kept kissing me, she unbuckled my bra and started circling the tip of my nipples. I was getting so wet.
she gently grabbed my nipple with her fingers and squeezed and twisted. I moaned against her mouth and she grinned.
Her mouth moved to my nipples and as soon as her mouth wrapped around my nipple and sucked, I had to cover my mouth to prevent myself from screaming. she removed my hand from my mouth and whispered, "Let me hear how you scream, slut. I know you get more turned on when I call you a slut."
My face became so red that I had to hide my face in her shoulder by hugging her to prevent her from seeing it. She grabbed my boob tightly and sucked harder while flicking my nipple with her tongue, simultaneously.
I kept twitching as the sensations were getting uncontrollable. She gently nibbled on my nipple and rubbed her lip gently against its tip. I screamed.
Then she ripped open my underwear, tilted her seat back and laid down against it. She grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her mouth and I positioned myself on top of her face. I could see my juices trickling down my thigh. She first licked and kissed my thigh to tease me then she took out her tongue and licked my pussy. My legs were shaking so much I almost fell forward. I somehow grabbed the backseat for support. She squeezed my ass, and moved my body back and forth while her tongue kept rubbing against my pussy. She kept sucking hard on my clit while flicking it with her tongue. My grip on the backseat tightened as I kept screaming. Then she thrust inside my hole with her tongue. I almost cried at the amount of pleasure. She kept thrusting until I finally came in her mouth and my entire body was shaking as my muscles were contracting.

I got dressed and sat on my seat again. As she drove me to her home, I fell asleep in the car as I was too drunk and exhausted.

Anika's POV

As I was drove down the road, Riya soon fell asleep beside me. Whenever the light from the street illuminated her face, she looked like a baby sleeping peacefully after a tiring day. She was calm and her breaths shallow. The red lipstick she was wearing had been smudged due to our kisses. The shade didn't suit her anyway. I prefer the natural color of her lips. Her hair was in a mess which made her look prettier somehow. I tried to drive as smoothly as possible because I didn't wanna wake her up.
When we reached, I parked the car in my garage, unbuckled her seatbelt gently . I got down, opened her door, swept her off the seat and carrier her into my house. I placed her on my bed and stared at her for a while. As I bent down to switch off the bedside lamp, she grabbed my tie. She was asleep but she started blabbering something. I couldn't understand what she was saying at first but as I listened carefully, the words became clear - ILOVEYOUICANTSTOPTHINKINGABOUTYOU.
I was shocked. She was speaking in her sleep, so I didn't pay much heed to it. I gently freed my tie from her fist, turned off the light and left the room. I sat on the sofa for a while, thinking about her words. I am not worthy of her love. She is an innocent soul. I don't wanna ruin her like this. I had started hating the word love due to tragic events in the past. I am not someone who can give her the love and the life she wants. I don't know what to do next. I shouldn't let her get attached to me...